Members who don't post - Why?

Angry Ram

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You obviously know the reason for his name change and reduced post count. I asked him yesterday and he wasn't at liberty to say as disclosing such decisions is against forum rules.

Shame moderators taking the mick isn't against the rules, seems like an abuse of powers to me. 

9 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

You obviously know the reason for his name change and reduced post count. I asked him yesterday and he wasn't at liberty to say as disclosing such decisions is against forum rules.

Shame moderators taking the mick isn't against the rules, seems like an abuse of powers to me. 

Nothing to say EHR so please can we leave it? 

Many Thanks 

Del 

32 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Disappointed that @DEL hasn’t answered this as it was agreed with him.

DEL contacted me privately to ask for his account to be removed, said he had better things to do than use this forum.

2 days later rejoined under a new account. I spoke to him, he apologised, I said that so there was no confusion your name will be reverted back to DEL and I would like you to be honest when asked to avoid accusations such as this.

So no mods abused there power, no warnings triggered this request.

1 minute ago, EastHertsRam said:

salute.gifGot that loud and clear, apologies to Leicester Ram, DEL and yourself. 

No need to apologise, can see how it may have looked and exactly why I said to DEL to be honest with people.

When a member requests an account to be closed all posts are moved to “Guest” and their username, email address removed from the system. 

No way for me to reassign his posts to his new account.

3 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

salute.gifGot that loud and clear, apologies to Leicester Ram, DEL and yourself. 

You don't need to apologise to me anyway. Also I'm not avoiding anything but prefer not to talk about it. Also nothing to do with mods too hence why I said just leave it. 

Archived