Forest's Greek Tragedy

Day

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good right back, but they already had one of those.

This suggests to me that they are planning on spending a fair amount more before the window closes.

Centre midfielder and a centre back, I reckon.

They might be struggling for match fitness a bit by the time the season starts, though. They're only playing 4 friendlies.

Great anagrams:

• Radiate yak wind
  • Awaited dark yin
  • Kinda yeti award
  • Anti-war yak died
  • Taiwan, ya kidder
  • Dandier away kit
  • Dank air tideway

Sith Happens
4 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

The big fat Greek wedding owner has brought some guy over on a free transfer from Olympiacos. I'm surprised that's considered legitimate as it's clearly a brilliant vehicle to circumvent financial fair play. http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11727/10964032/nottingham-forest-sign-midfielder-andreas-bouchalakis

It seems on the surface it could be. I suspect if they try and push it too far it will bring about a change of rules a bit like when Watford had all the loans from udinese.

If its just one player them it will probably go unnoticed. 

As this highly valuable asset (player) has been mysteriously valued at "zero", I've just left a message on the forest switchboard offering £50 for him - looking forward to hearing back from them.  If they sell, then I'll be looking to sell him on immediately - offers over £500 considered - IM me if you're interested (no time wasters).

41 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Horse tranquilizer?

Spice?

Nutmeg?

Gumpabis?

Unless they are under the impression we've brought back Nigel Pearson?

Nah. but you do have his hoofier cousin Gary Rowett and have lost several of your key players. 

Probably why they've predicted you to drop down in the league. I can't really see you doing any better than last year? 

Just now, Red_Dawn said:

Nah. but you do have his hoofier cousin Gary Rowett and have lost several of your key players. 

Probably why they've predicted you to drop down in the league. I can't really see you doing any better than last year? 

I don't for sure Dawnie. 

Can't see you boys doing better than last year either tho......:lol:

1 hour ago, mumblemumble said:

Forest 14th

Derby 15h

What do they smoke in Nottingham?

Can tell that they haven't been out of Notts for sure. 15th? Hahahahaha they will be down there again (this time they will struggle) 

Archived