Forest's Greek Tragedy

Day

3 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Can tell that they haven't been out of Notts for sure. 15th? Hahahahaha they will be down there again (this time they will struggle) 

We stayed up by goal difference last year.

Weren't we "struggling" then :lol:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

We stayed up by goal difference last year.

Weren't we "struggling" then :lol:

Wow! Did you really? Goal difference. Surely not. Not Nottingham forest, the great European champions. 

I've seen everything now.

so, just to clarify, if you don't have a better season this season, you will be relegated. No wiggle room. 

Whats your track record like in terms of season on season improvement?

13 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Wow! Did you really? Goal difference. Surely not. Not Nottingham forest, the great European champions. 

I've seen everything now.

so, just to clarify, if you don't have a better season this season, you will be relegated. No wiggle room. 

Whats your track record like in terms of season on season improvement?

I'm actually fairly positive about this season, we've rid ourselves of the curse of Fawaz, got a forward thinking manager who plays the right way and made some astute signings from lower leagues..

We'll be fine.

12 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

I'm actually fairly positive about this season, we've rid ourselves of the curse of Fawaz, got a forward thinking manager who plays the right way and made some astute signings from lower leagues..

We'll be fine.

Lower leagues?

wasnt we chastised for buying lower league and non league players not so long ago?

good grief 

Sith Happens
9 hours ago, Boycie said:

Lower leagues?

wasnt we chastised for buying lower league and non league players not so long ago?

good grief 

You do understand people from Nottingham have very selective memory.

They can remember their european cup wins like it was yesterday, in fact i think a lot of them think it was yesterday.

However when they were criticising us for spending money they totally forgot they were lording it as the man city of the midlands when they were throwing loads of money about.

Now it seems they have forgot laughing at us when we had to search lower leagues for players, and dont forget all that criticism of Nigel Clough they forgot about too when many of them were hoping he would become their new manager.

15 hours ago, Boycie said:

Lower leagues?

good grief 

And we're now chastising you for selling your good players and replacing them with expensive PL journeymen.

Jees, do try to keep up.

5 minutes ago, David said:

So then, why are Forest playing tomorrow night when not on the telebox? 

Wanted a chance of being in the automatics for the night, remember what it feels like?

Because of the cricket t20 game.

Archived