Not had an enquiry yet!

RoyMac5

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

GR interview on BBC RD:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0532d5d

Talking about transfers and stuff, interesting. Says may have to split the squad come the new season if no out goings! No enquiries about any of our players yet...

I am not overly surprised, I think a few clubs will be still evaluating their squads, sorting contracts for players, seeing who is going to be in their division/what division they are going to be in.

Just now, rynny said:

I am not overly surprised, I think a few clubs will be still evaluating their squads, sorting contracts for players, seeing who is going to be in their division/what division they are going to be in.

Yeah he says that, but I'm after clickbait ;) and it is an interesting interview. :D

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Boo! You're supposed to go listen to the interview!

He also says 6 or so players have already downloaded the new 'fitness stuff' even though it's meant to be their week off. :)

I bet Chris Martin was first!

26 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

He also says 6 or so players have already downloaded the new 'fitness stuff' even though it's meant to be their week off. :)

I heard Mel and John Vicers and also started their pre season workouts ready for the German pub crawl

preseason.png

7 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

That pasta salad looks rancid! There's £3 mill gone off his value already.

It's not salad, its mac cheese, with American cheese, about 2000 calories in that picture.

Did we order a five draw chest to accompany the wardrobe?

36 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

It's not salad, its mac cheese, with American cheese, about 2000 calories in that picture.

Did we order a five draw chest to accompany the wardrobe?

Did he survive eating it? Maybe we can claim on the insurance if not?

Actually if he survives maybe he can bring a few back for Nick Blackman, it's one way to get some money back. :whistle:

5 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

GR interview on BBC RD:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0532d5d

Talking about transfers and stuff, interesting. Says may have to split the squad come the new season if no out goings! No enquiries about any of our players yet...

The football season's ova...players are on holiday, ensconced in far-away places like Margate, Skeggy and Blackpool, enjoying theirselves on the fairgrounds and even having a lunchtime bottle of brown ale with their battered cod n chips. Let sleeping dogs lie...the Agents are left at home twiddling their thumbs, peddling "stories" to the Scottish Sun about our pending £3m bid for Ollie Watkins, that League 2 predator who has 5 assists this year and has won 12 throw-ins and an average of 14.8 free-kicks a game within 45 yards of the opposition goal....?

Archived