Not had an enquiry yet!

RoyMac5

Reading between the lines I think GR knows the type of players he needs and the positions that require filling.

If and when  the right person becomes available I am sure he has Mel's backing to act quickly if the need arises.

The Summer transfer window is often a long drawn out affair with players and agents playing the field to get the best financial terms.Deals are nearly always left until nearer the preseason.

Let's wait and see interesting times ahead.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rab a dab doo said:

Reading between the lines I think GR knows the type of players he needs and the positions that require filling.

If and when  the right person becomes available I am sure he has Mel's backing to act quickly if the need arises.

The Summer transfer window is often a long drawn out affair with players and agents playing the field to get the best financial terms.Deals are nearly always left until nearer the preseason.

Let's wait and see interesting times ahead.

I saw GR this morning from a distance and I think he had what looked like a wad of fifty pond notes rolled up in the back pocket of his tracksuit bottoms so make no mistake...cometh the hour et cetera, et cetera...:mellow:

Just now, Ellafella said:

I saw GR this morning from a distance and I think he had what looked like a wad* of fifty pond notes rolled up in the back pocket of his tracksuit bottoms so make no mistake...cometh the hour et cetera, et cetera...:mellow:

EDIT: It was a huge wad, actually. 

PistoldPete2

So Gary has 12 calls from agents but no enquiries for our players? Sounds like a buyers market. Or our players are all sh1te.

7 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

See that Mac and cheese is slowing him right down. ?

I think that strap round his chest is to keep the scones/biscuits close to him?! Or you could hang a bucket of fries from it?

Archived