Transfer talks started

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope we don't buy any over priced, overhyped recruits. 

We need to do some housekeeping, some bringing through of younger players and some team building.

not saying it wouldn't be nice to have a "special one" but we have to get the house in order first. 

A list of the possible agents! Always knew footie was mostly about espionage and cloak and dagger shananigans! 

James Bond

Jason Bourne 

Simon Templar 

Sherlock Holmes 

Agent Smith 

The Man From Uncle 

Austin Powers

Johnny English 

Jack Bauer 

Agent J 

Agent K 

If these guys can't save us, then who the Braagstad can? 

2 hours ago, Manicsheepreacher said:

A list of the possible agents! Always knew footie was mostly about espionage and cloak and dagger shananigans! 

James Bond

Jason Bourne 

Simon Templar 

Sherlock Holmes 

Agent Smith 

The Man From Uncle 

Austin Powers

Johnny English 

Jack Bauer 

Agent J 

Agent K 

If these guys can't save us, then who the Braagstad can? 

You forgot mulder and scully, sounds like the x files with all these secret agent phone calls

36 minutes ago, Topram said:

If he's on the phone to ten agents a day and not many rumours are coming out he's doing well

If he is on the phone to 10 agents a day, I would question whether he really has a list of targets to pursue? Or is he going through Chris Evans little black book to see who wants to come and play with us?

13 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If he is on the phone to 10 agents a day, I would question whether he really has a list of targets to pursue?

Maybe it's better to ask who the agents have available for a certain position rather than chase one target?

30 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If he is on the phone to 10 agents a day, I would question whether he really has a list of targets to pursue? Or is he going through Chris Evans little black book to see who wants to come and play with us?

Do players leaving the club not have agents? 

Maybe a lot of the agents have told him to take a hike for when they tried to do business with us in the past they were told we only do business with Wassermans, what goes around...

Or maybe he's having to talk to so many because he's finding it hard to shift some of his unwanted staff.

Or maybe it's none of the above.

Archived