Transfer talks started

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, LazloW said:

... or maybe agents are phoning him to promote players or tell him who is available.  

Some will find a negative in anything. 

That's what he said the other night - it's the agents that are ringing him. Apparently players still want to come and play for Derby - they obviously don't read some of the guff on here about how bad we are!

7 hours ago, Manicsheepreacher said:

A list of the possible agents! Always knew footie was mostly about espionage and cloak and dagger shananigans! 

James Bond

Jason Bourne 

Simon Templar 

Sherlock Holmes 

Agent Smith 

The Man From Uncle 

Austin Powers

Johnny English 

Jack Bauer 

Agent J 

Agent K 

If these guys can't save us, then who the Braagstad can? 

Co-Op Travel?

5 hours ago, David said:

Do players leaving the club not have agents? 

No one is leaving.

they've all got those Darren Bent wacky backy renewal clauses that no-one can remember agreeing to.

13 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I wasn't finding a negative me old fruit cake, just joining in the banter that this forum is renowned for.

Tally o.

I think the post was in response to mine Mac, I wasn't trying to be overly negative either, I just thought if Rowett is speaking to 12 agents a day it would appear he's having trouble getting what he wants, in or out but hey ho, I'm happy to wait and see what he does, without complaint I hasten to add.

Oh right, apologies for responding to the telling you off that was meant for u ?

I always find it amusing when people assume someone is being negative when reading a post on a forum, or an email/text...

unless someone types something on the lines of "I've had a crap day, the world is crap, everything is crap and I want to kill myself", it's usually difficult to tell the true tone.

But still, the world is full of experts.

Not sure if I'm reading too much into this and not sure if entirely relevant to this thread (sorry), but just seen in Bents interview that Hughes has been asking Bent what it is like to play in the Prem. Does this show he could possibly have his head turned? 

Sure the S*n will probably use this as their next transfer news.

17 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If he is on the phone to 10 agents a day, I would question whether he really has a list of targets to pursue? Or is he going through Chris Evans little black book to see who wants to come and play with us?

My thoughts exactly. Pinch of salt and all that.

Archived