Signed: Andre Wisdom 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

I can only assume it's because he's not (officially) supposed to be there as the deal isn't yet (officially) completed. 

If it isn't officially completed then he shouldn't be there. If he goes out and does his ACL training, could we not turn around and say actually no thank you Liverpool. If it's not official, then he's technically a Liverpool player still. I wouldn't want a Derby player travelling out with another side before a deal is completely done.

They've also stuck him on a commercial flight to a popular holiday destination from East Midlands airport. There are guaranteed to be some Derby fans on that plane so pictures were always going to appear. They'd have known it would be leaked after the flight, so in my opinion it has to be done. It's just the delay on the confirmation that is strange. Doesn't take much to send out a tweet if it's complete, does it matter the time/day that a transfer is confirmed?

9 minutes ago, Kernow said:

If it isn't officially completed then he shouldn't be there. If he goes out and does his ACL training, could we not turn around and say actually no thank you Liverpool. If it's not official, then he's technically a Liverpool player still. I wouldn't want a Derby player travelling out with another side before a deal is completely done.

They've also stuck him on a commercial flight to a popular holiday destination from East Midlands airport. There are guaranteed to be some Derby fans on that plane so pictures were always going to appear. They'd have known it would be leaked after the flight, so in my opinion it has to be done. It's just the delay on the confirmation that is strange. Doesn't take much to send out a tweet if it's complete, does it matter the time/day that a transfer is confirmed?

Or maybe it's not quite done; they're waiting on some medical paperwork, and Liverpool have said he can fly out and given permision for him to train with us

Or maybe they are just waiting for Deirdre to start up the fax machine in the office at 9am tomorrow as nobody else knows how to use such antlquated machinery. Expect an announcement tomorrow after deirdries done her stuff.

if he wasn't required at Liverpools pre season training he can go where he pleases but maybe cannot train until Deirdre gets off her fat lazy arse and sorts it out.

Look, I know I am not very productive but my arse isn't too bad and it's no t polite to motion these things on an open forum

Yours

Diedre 

PS you got a lot of funny hairs growing out of the top of your ears Enigma, not attractive

PPS my wife told me to write this post 

2 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

if he wasn't required at Liverpools pre season training he can go where he pleases but maybe cannot train until Deirdre gets off her fat lazy arse and sorts it out.

He trains where he wants, he trains where he wants, he's Andre Wisdom, he trains where he wants!

13 hours ago, Kernow said:

You never know, could be that he's not training, just used his DCFC connections to get his hands on the clobber cause he likes the look of it and just fancied sneaking a cheeky holiday before the deal's finalized.

34 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

"We expect the Andre Wisdom deal to be completed today. He is, we understand, at the Rams' training camp in Tenerife."

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/live-derby-county-web-chat-with-steve-nicholson/story-30419813-detail/story.html#7Q0D5xhp41Yx80V3.99

Wonder if he's based this off the 'photos'? :ph34r:

Surprised the answer wasn't "That'll be down to manager, Gary Rowett" like every other question...

Archived