Signed: Andre Wisdom 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Topram said:

Think this pic above proves it's not fake 

When was the last time you saw a footballer on a plane not sporting a massive pair of headphones?

Fake news!

If it's not confirmed tomorrow morning then I will find it a bit strange. He's obviously over there with the squad. The social media team have done a bloody good job in keeping him out of every photo so far, but if you're travelling on a commercial flight from your local airport, it's blatantly obvious that pictures will surface online.

So for some reason, they can't/won't announce it, even though it appears to be completely done...

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

If it's not confirmed tomorrow morning then I will find it a bit strange. He's obviously over there with the squad. The social media team have done a bloody good job in keeping him out of every photo so far, but if you're travelling on a commercial flight from your local airport, it's blatantly obvious that pictures will surface online.

So for some reason, they can't/won't announce it, even though it appears to be completely done...

I can only assume it's because he's not (officially) supposed to be there as the deal isn't yet (officially) completed. 

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

Perhaps they forgot ,it's the Derby way

Archived