Brentford v Derby County

Mafiabob

1 hour ago, ariotofmyown said:

Well I like listening to it. Think it's often pretty funny and they are really passionate about the Rams.

Just another thing to moan about.

Funny it's not about being funny. 

He was a fan of 4-3-3 the other week was Ramage now he doesn't shut up about Vydra and Hughes and 4-2-3-1 .

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Jota always seems to do well against us, surprised nobody has pinched him from Brentford yet.

I'd rather be hot and cold until the end of the season anyway so we can see what we can do at times while giving Rowett a chance to see our deficiencies. The playoffs were very faint anyway so it's all about building towards 17/18.

4 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

Only up to the point when Phoniex Nights got popular. Anything after that is not funny. Asking people if they remember things from the 80s is weak.

Car share ain't bad.

Not hilarious mind, but still better than 90% of the Beebs output.

On 14/04/2017 at 17:56, curtains said:

Do you still think Will Hughes is the answer. 

Seems to me he is giving up. 

When he came on he made an immediate impact, and started dictating play. For quite a while we were the better team, but made nothing of it. No matter what Will generated, the rest of the team frittered it away, so what Will achieved was wasted, 'cos the rest of the team  simply weren't up to it.

I feel jonny Russell played his heart out for derby and tried to turn things around on his own. Tom ince did next to nrothing I was praying for carma to come on in the 2nd half to help open there back line to force shift there shape. Will huges gave his best shot but can not do it on his own. Scott carson did his best to keep the goals out but was not at fault for any of it. I give the youth a try now and see what we have to play with for future of this club.

But in the summer a few players need to leave in the summer

Butterfield 

Blackmen

Shackall

keogh ?

Peace ?

Birda?

Chris martin stays unless we get a good offer

Wieman same unless we can offer first team football not there to keep him here.

But time to give likes of masion bennet playing time

12 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I feel jonny Russell played his heart out for derby and tried to turn things around on his own. Tom ince did next to nrothing I was praying for carma to come on in the 2nd half to help open there back line to force shift there shape. Will huges gave his best shot but can not do it on his own. Scott carson did his best to keep the goals out but was not at fault for any of it. I give the youth a try now and see what we have to play with for future of this club.

But in the summer a few players need to leave in the summer

Butterfield 

Blackmen

Shackall

keogh ?

Peace ?

Birda?

Chris martin stays unless we get a good offer

Wieman same unless we can offer first team football not there to keep him here.

But time to give likes of masion bennet playing time

I know you don't like him (I suspect you're in the minority) but I'd keep Baird. He's proved time and time again that he can play fullback or centre back. I'd add Camara to your list and I really don't think Bennett is the answer. 

5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Looks pain me to say this but this current lot just are not upto to it.

So maybe time change it look at lower leagues players who are hungry and willing to fight for this club.

Trouble is, most of them are playing in a lower league for a reason. There's undoubtedly a few gems out there (we can all point to a few examples) but, whilst important, passion and hard work aren't enough on there own. 

Equally pains me but I wonder if we should be looking to improve our scouting abroad. 

Archived