Brentford v Derby County

Mafiabob

42 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Masion bennet offers strengh and speed and a handful to handle.

Now about birda if we can find someone better than him then he goes if not he stays.

Mason Bennett is not the answer.  From what I've seen he isn't better than what we have. He'd be in the team if he was.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Mason Bennett is not the answer.  From what I've seen he isn't better than what we have. He'd be in the team if he was.

We will never know if we don't try him - nothing to lose now and I would rather see him given a game than someone who is going to show us nothing we don't already know.

8 minutes ago, angieram said:

We will never know if we don't try him - nothing to lose now and I would rather see him given a game than someone who is going to show us nothing we don't already know.

He hasn't made the grade when loaned out. When he has appeared for Derby he hasn't impressed me but if giving him some game time to enable people to see this then now is the time.

Few posts about The time to give Bennett and some youngsters etc a run out.  I do understand the importance of game time but going down this road will take time, lots of time and patience. I don't think the club or the support have got that sort of time to offer. The general consensus seems to be to forget this season and be successful next season. This won't happen bringing young players through. If we are prepared to wait a few seasons for these youngsters then fine, but I suspect not. GR has to have a plan, scout and buy well and MM may have to make Candy crush 4,5 and 6 

Archived