Arsenal fans.

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Davide said:

Listening to them crying on talk sport about Wenger all the time .... as if they're scrapping in the third tier now.... 

It was funny for a while, but I find it really boring now.

I hope Wenger stays just to annoy them, sells their best players to PSG then takes the PSG job.

And Nigel Pearson gets the Arsenal job.

1 hour ago, Davide said:

Listening to them crying on talk sport about Wenger all the time .... as if they're scrapping in the third tier now.... 

it would be more interesting for them if they were.

As we have seen when some of our fans complained about our football under Wassall, fans hate to be consistantly just short of success..

Fans would rather some lows so the highs mean something, Unless you win the league every year like man Utd, then constantly flattering to deceive is even worse than being $hit.

Arsenal must be so frustrating to support.  Every pre-season the press, pundits, fans, all say the same thing.  They need a top centre half, a dominating defensive midfielder to screen the defense and a top quality striker.  But Wenger insists on dithering on targets and puts far too much faith in his own players like Monreal, Gibbs, Oxlard-Chamberlain, Coquelin & Giroud.  They've got £100m+ in the bank, but won't speculate to accumulate, and pay the going rate.  To think Wenger was interested in singing Ashley Williams for 2 years, fannied about, and he's been one of Everton's players of the season.  How many transfer windows did we hear he wanted Huguain or Benzema, and ends up signing cheapies like Perez'.  Doing the same thing over & over, the same way, and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity.

If it wasn't for Sanchez's heroic form at the start of the season they'd be well out the Champions League picture already...

Sith Happens

Another example of 'entitled' fans. Talksport are as bad always seem to be talking about them at the moment...Arsenal fans deserve this and deserve that. No they flippin dont ,no set of fans 'deserves' anything, what makes them so special?

I'd say after 20 years or whatever it is they have finished in the top 4 i'd say they more deserve a finish outside the top 4 and let someone else have go.

Wenger has signed the types of players he needed, his teams just lack the battling mentality that he had with his old sides. The stalwarts that were there when he joined helped create the steely determination around the club. He had Mustafi and Xhaka in, same outcome.

I feel for their Fans everything is in place to be a top team (Rings a bell). The problem is they don't want to spend any money! I actually think Wenger has shares or something in the Club and are happy just to sit on the money.

Sith Happens
19 minutes ago, Ashz09 said:

I feel for their Fans everything is in place to be a top team (Rings a bell). The problem is they don't want to spend any money! I actually think Wenger has shares or something in the Club and are happy just to sit on the money.

I more inclined to feel sorry for Leyton Orients fans than Arsenals.

22 hours ago, Anon said:

Handbags.

A load of Estuary English blokes who would like you to believe their dad used to go drinking with the Krays.

I am bored of it too. Realistically these clubs at the top of the Prem are so massively caked they can't get relegated, it's just how much silverware and dosh they will garner each season.

Cannot wait for Wenger to leave. Not because i dislike him and not because I think he is a bad manager, but because the anguish that will pour from the Arsenal fans as they fail year after year to qualify for the Champions League without him will keep me laughing until the end of time.

Hopefully they go into a death spiral if Wenger leaves - get them something to actually complain about.

8 hours ago, tomsdubs said:

Wenger has signed the types of players he needed, his teams just lack the battling mentality that he had with his old sides. The stalwarts that were there when he joined helped create the steely determination around the club. He had Mustafi and Xhaka in, same outcome.

Xhaka was thought to be a brilliant signing by some on here. For whatever reason he only seems to play about 20 mins before being carded. 

Don't blame them at all, Wenger has ruined all of his previous good work before heading into the emirates. Arsenal are a huge huge club but they don't look like competing anywhere near the top teams. Wenger should have walked away after the 10-2 aggregate defeat to Bayern 

Archived