Derby County v Fulham

Mafiabob

5 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Ref was behind Fulham defender though so maybe couldn't see through him, linesman looking straight across at it.

Agree about the Ref's position and the linesman should have seem it but from my position looked like he had took  off down the line to give himself a little start and there for was not inline.But however you look at it the non decision was poor.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
1 hour ago, admira said:

The BBC and Sky both have possession as 86% - 14% in Rams favour. How can this be right when we hardly touched the back for half an hour in the first half?

Must be a typo.

1 hour ago, DesertRam said:

Who was at fault for their 2nd goal, we have to have a SCAPEGOAT, someone was to blame

that's how it works.

Pearce.

came across then didn't deal with it. 

6 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

What a hat-trick. I can remember a Boro fan coming on here just after we'd signed him saying we'll all love Nugent when we see him play....i thought he'd got arsenic poisoning from the ICI plant at the time but fook me was he right!

That is one of the best hat-tricks seen at Pride Park. Pure graft, great skill and a cool head....well done Dave!

Nearly as good as a bus ride with this lot, bloke pulling his tongue was doing Nugent impressions back then, knowing that Dave would be a Ram one day and I reckon this lot have had the odd fun day out at Boro, missing out the tour of the ICI plant.

Who needs the Walters at Hull Fair when you can go away to Coventry with the Derby boys, making all the noise!

13 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Nearly as good as a bus ride with this lot, bloke pulling his tongue was doing Nugent impressions back then, knowing that Dave would be a Ram one day and I reckon this lot have had the odd fun day out at Boro, missing out the tour of the ICI plant.

Who needs the Walters at Hull Fair when you can go away to Coventry with the Derby boys, making all the noise!

Hahahahahaha Inverurie, what a great find that video is!

The bloke with the bald head, tache and tongue - i had a season ticket next to him for 4 years in the East Stand corner. He's in the South Stand now and drinks in the Merry Widows every home match, mad as a box of frogs!

15 minutes ago, adelaide-ram said:

These bloody skysports links never work for me in Aus.....any chance someone could post the goals up please?:)

There's an app thing called HOLA which allows you to watch any match from skysports site, it's no good

me trying to tell you what to do though - someone on here told me so......:thumbsup:

30 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

And I meant Waltzers......not Mark Walters of Aston Villa & Glasgow Rangers or Frank & Walters that like a good bus ride with a happy driver!

Just got back in.

What a trip to bizzaro world that was!

Fulham were being Derby and Derby were being successful by being direct and harassing the opposition!

Thoroughly enjoyed tonight. About as good a game as you get in the championship - yes there were mistakes but some good football to, lots of action and a good atmosphere to boot.

I'll post some more considered thoughts tomorrow but:

work ethic was great. Dave was great. JR did well to take his goal - that'll hopefully relax him and stop him from snatching at it when he gets a chance. Bradley Fighting Vehicle is becoming a source of comfort in midfield. Baird did well, in fact, the whole team did well - Vydra was doing ok in a difficult first half, but i could understand bringing on the extra midfielder. 

Just happy and buzzing after that, need to unwind and get to sleep.

1 hour ago, uttoxram75 said:

Hahahahahaha Inverurie, what a great find that video is!

The bloke with the bald head, tache and tongue - i had a season ticket next to him for 4 years in the East Stand corner. He's in the South Stand now and drinks in the Merry Widows every home match, mad as a box of frogs!

Yeah it's my mate.....

He don't give a **** either haha

2 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

And I meant Waltzers......not Mark Walters of Aston Villa & Glasgow Rangers or Frank & Walters that like a good bus ride with a happy driver!

That's a hell of a reference! I was a massive Franks fan back in the day. Once saw Radiohead supporting them at Edwards in Brum. They were crap, Franks were awesome.

Anyway, I'm on holiday so missed the game but on the plus side I'm very drunk and it sounded brilliant. Come on you Rams!

Poor first half, it frustrates me when Managers don't change things if the formation chosen isn't working and wait until half time. Fulham moved the ball nicely and shouldn't have been behind at half time.

second half was far better and was what a good game of championship football should be like.

Nugent earnt his hat trick with his work ethic and what a great finish for his first two goals, Russell also took his goal well.

Bent will surely be moved on in the summer, hopefully Hughes will get some game time soon.

win on Saturday and the Wendies lose to Newcastle will make it interesting.

Archived