Derby County v Fulham

Mafiabob

Just now, Ibby said:

Possession 86-14 - is that true? I'm stunned. Well done - we're closing the gap by 1 point for each victory :). 6 wins to go ????

Nae it is not true. 

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What IS true is...

We are mathematically safe from relegation with six games to go!

Thank you Mac, thank you Gary, if we had stuck with NP we'd have been panicking up to, and including, the 46th game this season!

Of that I have not the slightest doubt! ???????????

Fantastic game, great counter attacking football from us. I can't help but credit Fulham, they look a good side and are very fluid in their attacking play. Nugent was tremendous, hustled and harried their defense all game and some praise must go to Rowett for a smart change in bringing in an extra midfielder.

Well, have to say that this was fantastic to listen to, GR has literally given us a 

new lease of life. It seems that we have the belief back. I certainly have the feeling that

any game is winnable again, we definitely cannable do it.

Could we get some assessments from those lucky enough to attend, thanks.. 

5 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Great game of football from two really good sides. They looked like us under Mac. Nugent deserved that hatrick and pleased Russell got a goal

Interesting the comparison to us under Mac. Tonight showing just what we've seen done to us over the years on many occasions when we had that style and came up against a well organised side (which tonight, was us)

PistoldPete2

Cracking game, cracking performance and cracking result for Gary rowettts black and white army. Great stuff!

Unbelievable game. Perfect tactics from Rowett. Delighted for Nugent, fully deserved hatrick. Good finish from Russell as well, his best game for sometime. 

Fulham are a very good side, one of the better ones I've seen come to Pride Park this season, especially in that first half. Probably wasn't a 4-2 game, their keeper is shocking! 

Archived