Vydra

Jimbo Ram

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ossieram said:

Unless you can come up with anything?

After the game on Friday they played the Will Grigg song over the tannoy.. so someone at Pride Park is trying to subconsciously plant "Vydra's on fire" into everyone's head.

Just now, Srg said:

After the game on Friday they played the Will Grigg song over the tannoy.. so someone at Pride Park is trying to subconsciously plant "Vydra's on fire" into everyone's head.

Straight after he had scored on Friday and some sang the Zamora song to the QPR fans, some of us changed it from Zamora to Matej Vydra.

1 hour ago, RamsPolls said:

I understand that a lot has happened since this post. So this isn't having a go at you.

But I feel like we are starting to see why Vydra cost us £8m. The lad is technically gifted with a football at his feet. He has very intelligent movement and control with the ball. He clearly was struggling to adapt to life in a Derby shirt but now like he has said in his interviews, He is enjoying his football again and we are starting to see a real positive player.  

Need to see a lot more from him yet...I hope we do....

Vydra forever
Didja' ever get
Didja' ever get one
Didja' ever get one of them
Didja' ever get one of them days, boy
Didja' ever get one of them days
When nothin' is right from mornin' till night

Vydra forever.........

10 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

think it was tactical - extra man in midfield and nothing untoward.

We needed to go man-for-man. Cairney was running the show and their full-backs (as they did in the away game) murdered us. 

They're still the best team I've seen this season, we just explored their weaknesses.

How was the south stand? Tonight was the exception as opposed to the rule for me!

10 minutes ago, cannable said:

We needed to go man-for-man. Cairney was running the show and their full-backs (as they did in the away game) murdered us. 

They're still the best team I've seen this season, we just explored their weaknesses.

How was the south stand? Tonight was the exception as opposed to the rule for me!

Was great in there tonight!

5 hours ago, cannable said:

Totally agree,very good side.

I said the same when we played them away,very good attacking side.

Love how we now get the ball forward a lot quicker,rather than fannying about with it at the back.

5 hours ago, cannable said:

A Fulham fan gave us big praise on the way home gave good praise to 'That stand who sang loudly' he said it's intimidating for teams no doubt when in full voice which was nice to hear.

@Srg Unfortunately we sang 'Nugents on fire' instead quite cringy and un-original I guess but hard to create songs and get people to sing along these days. Especially if it's more then 4 words.  

"From the Czech Republic he came,

We thought they all looked the same,

But now he's here to stay,

Give him the ball and it will be our day!

Vydra *clap, clap, clap* Vydra *clap, clap, clap* "

:ph34r:

That's the first song I've ever tried to create...I hope you guys appreciate the originality, what do you think :D (feel free to tell me it's awful, I won't try again :D )

• 4 weeks later...

Archived