Vydra

Jimbo Ram

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RoyMac5 said:

So, if it's true it's alright to abandon his team-mates before the end?

He wasn't even in the math day squad, but carry on entitled to your opinion if you want to criticise him for leaving early.

Me I couldn't give a toss if he wasn't playing, those on the pitch concerned me more than Vydra wanting to get back for his horlicks.

Just now, rynny said:

Fan leaving early is pissed off that a player who isn't playing is leaving early and not supporting his team mates? Just me that thinks that is ironic?

Fans aren't paid to go watch. If you're paid whatever Vydra is paid, the least you can do is stay to the end. 

2 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

You think that behaviour is acceptable? 

Just asking then, did McLaren tell him he had to turn up? Was Craig Forsyth, George Thorne or any other player not in the 16 not there? 

C'mon guys if you are brassed off tonight fine, but have a have go about what was on the pitch or who was/not selected, not a player that MAY have left a few minutes early, for whatever reason.

2 minutes ago, CumbrianRam said:

If he justified his price tag, he'd be playing

Yeah but he was bought here by the previous management regime to play in a totally different system a couple of weeks later that management regime had gone , Mac comes in with a totally new system and probably wouldn't have signed Vydra . I'm afraid he didn't choose his price tag , we paid it .

Archived