Nottingham Forest v Derby County

Mafiabob

David Vaughan has got all day to pick a pass. 

Outnumbered in midfield and Russell at cam has been ineffectual.

Ref is having a mare but we need to actually play more.

Neverless if we lose today at least the players wont be able to paper over the cracks. 

Busy summer ahead for GR.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same has usual no desire to go that extra yard to win the ball having another game having a jog around  if they can get a goal  this Forest team will crumble.

Lets see what Rowett has tactically and motivational now hopefully if you do not give me a response this is your last game in a Derby shirt.

4 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Distribution has been poor but I would imagine he's in the side to break up opposition play; which he's done plenty. Problem is, he keeps breaking up our play too :ermm:

That's thing though isn't it, what's the point in him breaking up there play if he is just going to gift them possession.

Forest are there for the taking at the back...... they haven't the players to play out the back..... is mive Vydra central and chuck Bennett on. 

Just now, brady1993 said:

That's thing though isn't, what's the point in him breaking up there play if he is just going to gift them possession.

My thinking would be that Johnson wins it back and someone else plays it. Which makes the inclusion of Bryson next to him slightly puzzling. Would of had Hughes or Butterfield personally. Bryson an absolute shadow of his former self. 

Ince is promising. He's making a lot of ground down their left hand side and able to run in to their box a few times. Need to make sure we have to players in the middle to turn down a cross. A couple of moments where the ball has come across almost slow motion as you're praying the next player to appear on the screen is a Derby player.

2 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

My thinking would be that Johnson wins it back and someone else plays it. Which makes the inclusion of Bryson next to him slightly puzzling. Would of had Hughes or Butterfield personally. Bryson an absolute shadow of his former self. 

I'd have had a least one of those two playing as well. In fairness to Bryson breaking up play and acting as a playmaker has never ever been his game but I do think he has been better than Johnson today (not saying a deal though).

Archived