dcfcfans first X1

hintonsboots

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 17 February 2017 at 19:03, hintonsboots said:

This team was my brainchild and I can't even get in it. I knew that comment about hearing your mum shout "Teas ready " on the podcast would come back to haunt me. Next thing I know I will be shipped out to Fulham on loan for the remainder of the season.✌️

You're right, it's tough luck .....  ! But leave your boots behind, they're magic 

On 17/02/2017 at 15:19, curtains said:

Boycie

David.      Angry.    Rynny.    Hants

Curtains. 

Sage.       JoetheRam              

Radioactive                    Alpha. 

Mafiabob                             

That would be frightening.  

I'm liking the thinking with curtains as the deep lying midfield general orchestrating matters.

Don't think I'll be getting much protection from @Alpha. First sign of trouble he'll be off on one of his epic rants and that'll be that..:lol:

You can rely on me to get a foot in - mouth that is. ..

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

I'm liking the thinking with curtains as the deep lying midfield general orchestrating matters.

Don't think I'll be getting much protection from @Alpha. First sign of trouble he'll be off on one of his epic rants and that'll be that..:lol:

Grammatically incorrect.

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

Might have to polish my boots with dubbin as they ain't seen the light of day for 35 years lol. 

the-football-boots-once-owned-by-sir-bob

On 17/02/2017 at 14:06, hintonsboots said:

I wonder if we can put together a Forum starting X1 and subs bench, Manager and coaches. Unfortunately I will need to grab the left wing birth, with Roy Mac 5 and Toddy at centre back.

Quite like to see Tony Le Mesmer as the creator in midfield as he could be a Matt Le Tissier type, but Will Hughes hair will be in the mix.

Just a bit of fun to relieve the moaning and groaning. If successful we could play a charity game lol.

Anything to do with the footballing skills suited to the positions or is it just XI of the cliche crowd?

2 hours ago, jagerbob said:

Anything to do with the footballing skills suited to the positions or is it just XI of the cliche crowd?

I started with a view to making a forum all stars team, mainly linked to usernames with a players name. If we are doing it on footballing ability, I think anyone wanting to be in the squad should publish their football CV in not more than 3 lines. At the moment the team has been hijacked by a lot of luvvies, most of which are not even one footed never mind two footed. The DCFC. CO.UK Clique. Lol ?

Archived