Didn't want McClaren back and still don't want him

Curtains

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

There we have it then folks.

With one excellent piece of evidence @curtains has blown McClarens career to pieces.

You didn't want Clement sacked did you?

He signed Nick Blackman for £4m.

Good signing that

You didn't want Pearson sacked did you?

He signed Matej Vydra for £8m.

Good signing that.

I thought Mel said there was a recruitment panel that made the decisions on who we purchased.......... 

Judge mac when he had time to make his own signing i for one think he has done a great job .

i get as frustrated as anyone when I see our players bottle it when we are 2 up or lose the big games (Leeds away etc) however compare it to the Pearson days or the whole of last season and it's a huge improvement Mac has the spirit and the goals back and without making any notable signings and with a squad put together by our last two managers who have not addressed our weaknesses and probably infanct made the team worse than when Mac was firs here .Let him get HIS players in to fit his system in the summer he has a great record with loan signings and in fact his permanent signings haven't been bad either (bent and ince ) who pretty much carry the team at the moment , a large number of our flops were signed by clement and Pearson that's not macs fault 

our problem is the light weight middfied and weak mentality our our players they are the ones letting the club down in the big games not him

33 minutes ago, Westmidsram said:

Judge mac when he had time to make his own signing i for one think he has done a great job .

i get as frustrated as anyone when I see our players bottle it when we are 2 up or lose the big games (Leeds away etc) however compare it to the Pearson days or the whole of last season and it's a huge improvement Mac has the spirit and the goals back and without making any notable signings and with a squad put together by our last two managers who have not addressed our weaknesses and probably infanct made the team worse than when Mac was firs here .Let him get HIS players in to fit his system in the summer he has a great record with loan signings and in fact his permanent signings haven't been bad either (bent and ince ) who pretty much carry the team at the moment , a large number of our flops were signed by clement and Pearson that's not macs fault 

our problem is the light weight middfied and weak mentality our our players they are the ones letting the club down in the big games not him

Like Hughes our best player and Bryson who McClaren didn't play at Wembley.

Hughes is our best player I agree but he needs steal around him to allow him to do his job he is not or should ever be a ball winning midfielder.I get the love for Bryson because of his effort and the forest hat trick but really !? The guy has had 4 good games in the last 3 years he has been ultra poor he was great in the clough and early Mac years but since he signed that new contract when he was linked with burley he has been poor 

23 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Obviously you aren't good at comprehension so here's an easy analogy for you. The shred of evidence is akin to suggesting a F*rest fan is able to pass unbiased opinion on the Derby manager! Do you get it.

Think the lad had a sense of humour bypass operation at birth tbf

1 hour ago, Westmidsram said:

Hughes is our best player I agree but he needs steal around him to allow him to do his job he is not or should ever be a ball winning midfielder.I get the love for Bryson because of his effort and the forest hat trick but really !? The guy has had 4 good games in the last 3 years he has been ultra poor he was great in the clough and early Mac years but since he signed that new contract when he was linked with burley he has been poor 

He hasn't been poor,he's been unfit.

As soon as he was fit again,he scored in successive games

Before getting injured again

Archived