Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

Wouldnt mind having a go for Chris Willock 19 year old creative Left winger from Arsenal, whose contract ends in the summer. He's an England under 19 international (10 caps 3 goals) and played well for the under 23's (18 games 3 goals 8 assists!) was on the 1st team bench a few times and made his debut in the league cup this season too.

http://paininthearsenal.com/2017/03/28/arsenal-chris-willock-the-dark-horse-in-race-to-be-next-big-thing/

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bartley is also a good suggestion and a good defender, I think few Prem clubs are interested to sign him.

2 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Bartley is also a good suggestion and a good defender, I think few Prem clubs are interested to sign him.

I'd take him over Flint who's been suggested.Also seem to think he's out of contract at Swansea in the summer. 

Proven championship defender.

His Contract got Extended by a further year when he was sent on loan.

Bartley is returning to Swansea with his reputation and value enhanced and his future might be dictated by the outcome of Swansea’s fight to avoid relegation from the Premier League. The Welsh club allowed him to join Leeds on a season-long loan last July but handed him a 12-month extension to his deal at the time, committing him to the Liberty Stadium until the end of next season.

Read more at: http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-kyle-bartley-is-top-of-garry-monk-s-transfer-target-list-1-8532951

4 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Christophe Berra is a free agent having left Ipswich, a upgrade on Pearce. Younger than Shackell 

Think he wants a move back up Scotland though.

Watched him play a few times this year. Big no no from me. Too slow and immobile. A few years ago, him and Smith were the best CB pairing in the championship, now they're pathetic. Stay clear. 

On 5/8/2017 at 05:05, RamNut said:

Liam Lindsay

21, 6,5" big fooker who can head the ball

Now you're talking my language.

Sign him up, along with Øyvind Hoås, Norwegian striker who currently plays for Kristiansund.

Formerly on a trial with Luton Town.

"At 2.03 m (6 ft 8 in), Hoås one of the tallest outfield top-flight footballers in Europe".

:D

15 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Now you're talking my language.

Sign him up, along with Øyvind Hoås, Norwegian striker who currently plays for Kristiansund.

Formerly on a trial with Luton Town.

"At 2.03 m (6 ft 8 in), Hoås one of the tallest outfield top-flight footballers in Europe".

:D

We'll sign both and play everything into their feet!

On 2017-5-8 at 05:05, RamNut said:

Liam Lindsay

21, 6,5" big fooker who can head the ball

Good shout, he is beginning to make a name for himself up north. Thistle fans rate him. Part of the reason they gave had their best season in years.

It's possibly too early in his career to throw him into the Championship straight away. It would be a steep learning curve for him, and lets face it, fans nowadays don't give signings 6 months to settle in anymore.

I've a feeling he may end up at Hearts / Hibs / Aberdeen this summer, or to be honest, down the road at Burton, I'm pretty sure they know all about him. 

The young lad Devlin at Hamilton is a similar player and similiar stage of his career. 

8 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Striker tom lawance from ipwhich town on a free in the summer and newcastle midfilder set to be on a free as well.

Lawrence isn't on a free... He's going back to Leicester. And which Newcastle midfielder? 

9 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Striker tom lawance from ipwhich town on a free in the summer and newcastle midfilder set to be on a free as well.

Tom Lawrence got one year contract left. Who is the Newcastle midfielder on free?

11 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Newcastle play i saw on teletext

Is teletext still a thing?! thought that was scrapped years ago, remember watching scores roll round on that, waiting for the page to switch to the next league

2 minutes ago, David said:

Is teletext still a thing?! thought that was scrapped years ago, remember watching scores roll round on that, waiting for the page to switch to the next league

I remember hearing the Saturday scores read out by a bloke in the Market Place from a scroll.

Archived