What are you eating tonight

froggg

56 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

More "Jus d'homme", I see!

What is it with you guys, and your dirty plates!  

*That's man-jizz, to those that no speaka da lingo!

32 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Tha wants to get to tha doctors if your 'jus d'homme' looks like that. ?

And there’s me thinking it was alioli ?

17 minutes ago, froggg said:

Class, only in Nottingham ?

E3365508-4F59-40EF-BF19-BBA5D3D075AD.jpeg

My local kebab shop, sandwiched between the Cod's Scallops, which is the best chippy ever, and Masala Junction, a high end Indian restaurant which has just won Nottingham restaurant of the year!

Glad to see someone fighting back against gentrification of the local area, all our charity shops are closing down to make way for artisan bakeries, craft ale houses and bistros whose idea of a full English is one of each item, but charge north of a tenner!

I tell a lie, my closest Kebab shop is called Nads, obviously I don't go there unless completely gone.

Edited by reveldevil
Go-Nads

18 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Thai spiced Whiting with a noodle and cabbage stir fry, topped with chopped nuts and served with a Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc.

IMG_20190212_194639751.thumb.jpg.4754a3ee39c03e47b533aea852e4252b.jpg

Looks superb and I'd eat it because I have no self control. But i'd regret it all night because my body would react to eating that pile of chopped nuts as it would to drinking the contents of a Duracell battery.

Christmas is a difficult time for me with all those tubs of nuts around. Very often you'll find me keeled over in a corner clutching my stomach, face covered in dry roasted nut powder. The Mrs standing over me shaking her head with zero sympathy.