What are you eating tonight

froggg

3 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Love a moussaka, probably one of my favourite meals. You've inspired me to make one this week. 

One of my favourites too. For about 3 weeks earlier in the year I couldn't get aubergines delivered from Tesco so I ended up making quiche and a load of meatballs just to use up half a dozen eggs.

4 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I've used griddled courgette in the past instead of aubergine and it worked ok. 

I thought about using courgette and ended up making a mushroom parmigiana instead - basically using a layer of sauteed Chestnut mushrooms to replace the aubergine. It was excellent. 

Sith Happens
40 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

E4C20203-2FB9-4EF0-87A5-0B6830F42B3F.thumb.jpeg.9ebe8be75aa3008bbe1996d1e42c2985.jpeg

Piss easy uni special. Takes less than ten minutes.

Weirdly looks ok.

4 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

That's the same, but you swapped meatballs for tomatoes?

Deny it all you want!  ?

I'll bite!

Recipe one: Spaghetti, arrabiata sauce, meatballs and peppers.

Recipe two: Spaghetti, chicken, spring onions, cherry tomatoes, spinach, basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper.

17 hours ago, Eddie said:

Pizza (pulled pork, chilli chicken and keema)...20210311_195718.thumb.jpg.3be1b1f5ca014d9c67047a37d45c18aa.jpg

Do you deliver?  ?

That would be a very welcome return to take-aways, after a full 12 months going without.

I could well imagine that rating highly in my "Best ever pizzas" list!  
Certainly looks like my kind of pizza!  Can't be doing with all the healthy veg crap!  
I'd even open a beer to go with that, which is quite out of character for me!  

?

On 11/03/2021 at 16:01, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Seeing as my culinary talents were finally recognised last night, I thought I’d post another of my specialties. Another one that’s quick, cheap and easy. Tasty too.

B1244D6E-8C88-4BC7-B2EA-486F499E74FF.thumb.jpeg.bac3ac90d01c426aee8341f3826afecc.jpeg

Clean the touchpad on your laptop, filthy animal

More rusticness - there will be no prizes for presentation tonight.

Basically, I found another tin of corned beef in the cupboard. So this thing (for want of a better word) has a layer of red onion (fried in butter), then a layer of corned beef, then a layer comprising red capsicum, red chilli, garlic and fresh tomato (fried in coconut oil), then a layer of sauted mushrooms (fried in butter), then another layer of corned beef, then a layer of braised leek, carrot and pak choi, then creamed potatoes and finally sprinkled with cheddar.

Not so much a cottage pie - more a high-rise block of flats pie.

869894447_Cornedbeefpie.thumb.jpg.2040a0571f8d82dc0b7efba98a72e767.jpg