Chris Martin signs new contract until 2020

Cam the Ram

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, my first post here but I read every single day. I'm one of the Martin fans, I think he adds a lot to our team and no way can anyone say he hinders us. If we didn't concede too much and found a plan B (Martin & Vydra?), Martin would take us up.

Yes he swings his arms and looks depressed sometimes, but it shows he cares about the club. I'd much rather him sulking than having a laugh and joke when we're playing badly. Martin loves the club and the city, and when I met him he was a genuinely nice guy to chat to.

I also want to point out Chris Martin's niece is on Twitter and she's confirmed Chris IS coming back. Will only be in January if Chris can change Fulham's mind, if not it's end of season.

24 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Ok I'm sorry I called @SWRam  an arse. 

It wasn't you @Ewe Ram, they're both upset that footage of Tyrone Mears leaving the building has been allowed on the forum.  Quite right too, I just hope lessons have been learned and no-one is silly enough to post an image of a recumbent Jewell on here anytime soon.

Just now, DazaDunn said:

Thanks EHR, looking forward to this story unfolding and seeing Chrissy patting the rams badge in celebration!

Mind sharing his niece's tweet on here if you know how? Or her Twitter name and I can do it. 

(Just realised I sound a bit weird asking for a presumably young girl's social media info ... ahhhh well :lol:)

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

Mind sharing his niece's tweet on here if you know how? Or her Twitter name and I can do it. 

(Just realised I sound a bit weird asking for a presumably young girl's social media info ... ahhhh well :lol:)

Click this tweet, she's in the replies with the username @loserpeck. I've checked out her twitter and Insta to see if she's actually family and there's plenty of pictures of Chris with the family. Chris also follows her on Instagram. 

7 minutes ago, DazaDunn said:

Click this tweet, she's in the replies with the username @loserpeck. I've checked out her twitter and Insta to see if she's actually family and there's plenty of pictures of Chris with the family. Chris also follows her on Instagram. 

Some debate on Twitter that this new chris Martin account is a another fake and loserpeck confirms it on there...

3 hours ago, Charlie G said:

Some on here need to get over Martin as it's clear the Fulham manager is intent on keeping him. For me he can have him for the rest of the season if he wishes and I'll gladly have the 1.5 million of them. If the owner of Fulham is happy to pay 1.5 million for a player who's heart is elsewhere then he's a complete mug.

Just wait until they're on the wrong side of a result and that club will implode.

We still have decent forwards and we all should get over that Martin is not the be all and end all of this football club. 

Your right, the Fulham boards are as you say mugs. 

1 minute ago, Steve How Hard!!! said:

I was wondering why it says @ChrissyMartin25? Surely it should be @ChrissyMartin9 if he's coming home.

His Instagram says 25 as well. He did register for Instagram a few months back though, way before this came into light.

Just now, Steve How Hard!!! said:

Ok thanks for clearing that up. I'm not on either.

No worries, I've done unbelievable amounts of research on this story for well over a month now. I do have people close to the club and occasionally I hear things. Not claiming to be 100% ITK but I did break the Nigel Pearson appointment to OB 48 hours before it happened. Will keep you up to date if I hear anymore.

3 minutes ago, DazaDunn said:

No worries, I've done unbelievable amounts of research on this story for well over a month now. I do have people close to the club and occasionally I hear things. Not claiming to be 100% ITK but I did break the Nigel Pearson appointment to OB 48 hours before it happened. Will keep you up to date if I hear anymore.

:thumbsup:

Archived