A fridge too far

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where's our resident dogs anyway??  I'd have thought the urge to come on here and proclaim that the push for the 3rd star has officially commenced was too great...  Or are they still recovering from the weekend bender they all went on to celebrate blagging a draw???

they wont be back on here till they are certain of staying up , then it will be all about how next season they will be stronger , the players they are going to sign and how they are only a couple of seasons away from the Champions League , when in reality from what i saw on Saturday they are much closer to visiting Peterboro and playing in the checkatrade

Sith Happens
10 hours ago, McRamFan said:

They will escape, Burton have imploded and Birmingham are having a serious run at the bottom three, I think Zola has the league table upsidedown...

While i agree Burton arent picking up loads of pointsi think imploded is a bit of an exaggeration, 1 defeat in 6 isnt imploded, they are in better form than both forest and derby.

Sith Happens
7 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

Where's our resident dogs anyway??  I'd have thought the urge to come on here and proclaim that the push for the 3rd star has officially commenced was too great...  Or are they still recovering from the weekend bender they all went on to celebrate blagging a draw???

4 hours ago, Premier ram said:

they wont be back on here till they are certain of staying up , then it will be all about how next season they will be stronger , the players they are going to sign and how they are only a couple of seasons away from the Champions League , when in reality from what i saw on Saturday they are much closer to visiting Peterboro and playing in the checkatrade

Probably waiting yes, either until they are taken over and then are back here strutting their stuff about being the new (insert big spending club here) of the midlands again, or back here after 5 games with all this mind the gap stuff....or pointing out our 700 miillion outlay has only got us 6 points above them or whatever.

4 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Probably waiting yes, either until they are taken over and then are back here strutting their stuff about being the new (insert big spending club here) of the midlands again, or back here after 5 games with all this mind the gap stuff....or pointing out our 700 miillion outlay has only got us 6 points above them or whatever.

Whilst conveniently forgetting their £800m outlay that fit them 6pts below us. 

8 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Not really chaps, still expect to be relegated given all the teams around us are in far better form. 

If Fawaz thought he wasn't getting enough for a Championship team then let's see what he thinks when we're in L1.

Have a like for thinking forest will be relegated.

I'll like that all day every day.

3 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Not really chaps, still expect to be relegated given all the teams around us are in far better form. 

If Fawaz thought he wasn't getting enough for a Championship team then let's see what he thinks when we're in L1.

If that were to happen then this season wouldn't seem all so pointless after all.

Sith Happens
5 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

In all seriousness, and contrary to what forest fans think about us, I don't want you to get relegated. I think its good for us to be in the same league, still one of the top derbies in the country. 

9 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

In all seriousness, and contrary to what forest fans think about us, I don't want you to get relegated. I think its good for us to be in the same league, still one of the top derbies in the country. 

Agree, that feeling when we score against Florist cannot be replicated against any other opponent, I hope you stay up, I think.

Looks as though Rangers might sue to get compensation over Warbuton's resignation. And Fridgey is selling some youth midfielder to Everton to pay the bill.

Would be immense if they went down and still no one would come up with a bargain £50m to take them off the owner's hands while still letting him stay and run the day-to-day club, as seems his fervent hope.

23 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Looks as though Rangers might sue to get compensation over Warbuton's resignation. And Fridgey is selling some youth midfielder to Everton to pay the bill.

Would be immense if they went down and still no one would come up with a bargain £50m to take them off the owner's hands while still letting him stay and run the day-to-day club, as seems his fervent hope.

Don't believe everything Rangers say, if you thought Fawaz was not fit and proper have a look at Dave King. All his soundbites are made to keep the natives onside so they don't ask "where's the promised investment".

At least Fridgey tried to do his best but wants to get out, King pleaded guilty to tax evasion and had to pay a settlement to the South African courts.

Archived