A fridge too far

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, davenportram said:

With the games in hand Forest and Burton are both looking right in the relegation mix.

Burton are actually in a bit of form to be fair though.

17 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm sure this thread will come alive again about three O'Clock Saturday.

I honestly can't see anything other than the last tree being cut down on hair island leaving it barren like our season....still, looks like we'll be in the same division next season.

Wouldn't bet on it

8 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

how the hell do forest beat brighton and newcastle and still end up near to relegation....they are worse than us.

Completely false result against Newcastle - they finished the game with about 5 players. You and I would have beaten them that night. Brighton, yeah fair enough. Good result but they have won 1 and drew 1 in seven games. Nine games to go - I'd be switchy bum if I was them.

17 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Forest are rallying surprisingly well in their relegation push, I thought they'd limp to safety but the loss to Burton has given them new hope of entering the checkarade trophy with the first team.

They have finished in a lower position every year with Fawaz and they finished 16th last year. They don't have a lot of places to play with if they want to keep that record going - probably 19th this year and then relegated next year I think.

6 hours ago, zaragozaram said:

Just had a look at their remaining games. There are no gimme´s in there, with the possible exception of next week at home against us. Home to Blackburn and away at Wolves in April is going to be interesting.

When you're fifth from bottom, how many games could you possibly class as a gimme?

1 hour ago, GboroRam said:

Brave words. Unfortunately form really does go out of the window in this fixture. I wouldn't want to call it.

Two poor, or at least poorly performing, teams. Might as well flip a coin.

Imagine if they did? How much of an anticlimax would that be?

Sith Happens
12 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Imagine if they did? How much of an anticlimax would that be?

Its a stupid idea. I think fawaz and Mel should do rock paper scissors in the centre circle.

Sith Happens
8 minutes ago, rynny said:

I don't know, it would be mkre entertaining than some of the matches between us recently.

I have actually just heard the coin flip is a goer. Apparently both Mel and fawaz are confident they will win, its said both utilise the coin flip regularly during their decision making processes.

Archived