A fridge too far

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

I didn't realise you had been winning every week. Schteve must have turned things around then.

Thought he would come good for you.

Auto's again?

I hadn't checked the table in a while, but can only imagine they are at least in the playoff spots, particularly given the money spent and the messiah McLaren returning. 

Right?

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

I hadn't checked the table in a while, but can only imagine they are at least in the playoff spots, particularly given the money spent and the messiah McLaren returning. 

Right?

Sadly not. Likewise haven't checked how forest are getting on.

Considering the massive debts they are amassing I assume they are at least steering clear of a relegation fight.

16 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Sadly not. Likewise haven't checked how forest are getting on.

Considering the massive debts they are amassing I assume they are at least steering clear of a relegation fight.

Well thats just silly, everybody knows the poorer run you are, the more debts you amass, the less likely you are to succeed. 

Incase you're wondering, we're exactly where we deserve to be.

Sith Happens

With Burton winning today at Huddersfield is it starting to become a 3 way scrap between blackburn, bristol and forest for that 3rd relegation place?

1 hour ago, Derby blood said:

Forest going down with a fiver in the bank, fiver in the bank, fiver in the bank, going down , going down, going down, there going down, forest going down with a fiver in the bank, fiver in the bank, fiver in the bank.

Whoa when did this happen? Didn't know they had a new investor, is it that Greek blokes fiver?

Archived