A fridge too far

ramsbottom

10 hours ago, tomsdubs said:

Watched the highlights, Brighton just looked like they have a very bad day at the office. As for the Gk keepy uppies in front of his net... Wow.

We weren't actually that bad. Forest battled hard, it was pretty scrappy but I thought we were on the front foot and creating a few chances but it it was hard to break them down. 1st goal seemed to be offside and the 2nd and 3rd not really a reflection on the game. Gutting losing Shane Duffy with a broken foot. Massive loss, especially with Dunk 2 yellows away from a 3 match ban.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rob Dorsett‏ @RobDorsettSky  9h9 hours ago

Happened pretty quickly! Sky Sources: Bendtner has now COMPLETED his transfer from #nffc to #rosenberg. Undisclosed fee.

Sorry to see him go tbf, was hoping for another great performance for The Rams....

31 minutes ago, MrsRam said:

Happened pretty quickly! Sky Sources: Bendtner has now COMPLETED his transfer from #nffc to #rosenberg. Undisclosed fee.

Sorry to see him go tbf, was hoping for another great performance for The Rams....

Fawaz got his own window now then?

3 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Fawaz got his own window now then?

No Norway are in their pre season transfer window. You can sell players outside your transfer window to teams whose transfer window is open.

10 hours ago, MrsRam said:

He'll be a sad loss for the Reds.......

bender-futurama-338202_390_512.jpg

Was quite relieved when Brentford beat them.  They're showing ominous signs of getting their **** together, and I'm pretty p155ed off that we didn't take a punt on Zac Clough, just the kind of zippy, skillful No 10 we need.  He could turn out to be their next Commons...

24 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Was quite relieved when Brentford beat them.  They're showing ominous signs of getting their **** together, and I'm pretty p155ed off that we didn't take a punt on Zac Clough, just the kind of zippy, skillful No 10 we need.  He could turn out to be their next Commons...

Clough is a great signing, a player we should have gone for long ago over the likes of Butterfield, Johnson. 

Will go on to have a career In the premier league, heard it here first 

3 hours ago, Derbados said:

Clough is a great signing, a player we should have gone for long ago over the likes of Butterfield, Johnson. 

Don't like the thought of that, if it's with them.  I'll stick a like on this after they've sold him to Stoke in a couple of years.

On 9 March 2017 at 10:17, Derbados said:

You do have a bit of history with not looking after your Clough's.

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Andicis said:

2 points away from the drop zone for Forest after the loss to Burton... How I'd love it if we could send them into the bottom 3.

Great result for Burton.

I thought Forest had got themselves out of it but being dragged back in now.

Archived