Norwich City vs Derby County - matchday thread.

Rev

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Why not? I had Russell as frgs in a 0-1  prediction. 

Even though I don't understand @mozza''s scoring system I would hope that if Russell comes good both the rams and I will be in with a sniff of points :lol:

You would get points I believe, however sadly for you there's more chance of me sticking the ball in norwichs net from my sofa in Derby than Russell scoring

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

How many times will we try it before we realise that butterfield and Bryson does not work! They're too weak as a pairing, it means we get cut open time and time again and can't establish any sort of control on the game 

and you would play who instead?

7 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Sometimes these kind of performances can be very good for a side, and could be for Derby. Every weakness in the side's being highlighted at the moment. Good thing the window's open. 

Yes the window's open but if you've noticed it's causing one helluva draught.

19 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Sounds very much like the Fulham game, Bryson comes in for Hughes and we lose the midfield battle and struggle to get any sort of foothold in the game- should have gone for hanson

Sky sports were just saying before they scored That we were ontop, from the replay of the goal looked like we gave the ball away (not bryson), looked like Johnson but hey, we must have scapegoat 

Started very well, interception and goal from nowhere and since then we've been lucky not to concede another. No pace in the side although Anya has tried. Ince hasn't turned up, midfield struggling and defence giving the ball away a lot. It's not good. Sad thing is, these look easy to open up if we moved it quicker and chanced our arm more.

1 minute ago, NottsRam77 said:

Sky sports were just saying before they scored That we were ontop, from the replay of the goal looked like we gave the ball away (not bryson), looked like Johnson but hey, we must have scapegoat 

It was Johnson, and I'm certainly not excluding him from criticism- all of them have seemed to not have no problem enough fight. The point was that Bryson makes the midfield unbalanced, him coming in makes it weak so we can't establish any sort of control over possession 

I think the simple fact is without Hughes no matter who replaces him we're just not as good a side without him.

butterfield is the guy I look to to take on the Hughes mantle when willys not playing.

Clement brought him in to replace Hughes when he was injured and he has he closest skill set to Hughes, unfortunately for us he's just not a patch on our willy

Obviously not blaming him for today so far, just an observation over what Iv seen from my east stand perch 

I think the simple fact is without Hughes no matter who replaces him we're just not as good a side without him.

butterfield is the guy I look to to take on the Hughes mantle when willys not playing.

Clement brought him in to replace Hughes when he was injured and he has he closest skill set to Hughes, unfortunately for us he's just not a patch on our willy

Obviously not blaming him for today so far, just an observation over what Iv seen from my east stand perch 

Archived