Quote of the day

drgoodspeak

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have around 25k proper fans. With the away crowd that's  about 27k when we go above that, the glory hunters are about. Fuckwits who moan if we are not winning after 10 mins. They may be good for the finances but terrible for morale during low scoring tight games 

3 minutes ago, Doodle said:

We have around 25k proper fans. With the away crowd that's  about 27k when we go above that, the glory hunters are about. Fuckwits who moan if we are not winning after 10 mins. They may be good for the finances but terrible for morale during low scoring tight games 

Aye but there's also some serious mouth breathers who go every week. Regular attendance isn't a sign of intelligence. 

Panting Sweating Norwich Fan:

Time:1715. Location: Ascot Drive/London Road Roundabout.

"Excuse me mate am I near the  train station our train is due at 1730!!!!!

Told them they had no chance.:thumbsup:

..........unless they got in a car with an older man parked outside the YMCA carrying an armful of Haribo. It looked every kind of wrong to the untrained eye!!! However I managed to get a tipsy "Banger" and his mate to their train in the nick of time in the end.

That is my good deed for the year if you are watching Santa.

Oh and If anyone is buying property in Norwich soon let me know as, according to his business card, the M.D. of a Norwich Estate Agents now owes me a favour.

37 minutes ago, drgoodspeak said:

Gobshite woman behind me: "The South Stand are **** again. You shouldn't be allowed to buy the cheapest season tickets unless you're going to sing."

I look forward to the enforcement of that policy.

We not only sing less (all of us)  but our song book has decreased in size over the last year or so. I hope this changes soon. 

2 hours ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Aye but there's also some serious mouth breathers who go every week. Regular attendance isn't a sign of intelligence. 

I know that, 13,000 turn up at forest every other week ffs. I just think the atmosphere is far more positive as a rule when we have a gate around 28 k rather than 30 plus, if the games not going to plan 

Some boos around me around the 25 minute mark and triggered by Ince miscontrolling for the 3rd time.

Like we're playing Wycombe at home after losing 5 on the spin yes?

No, it's Norwich at home (ex Prem last year) and we've not conceded at home under Mac and gone from 3rd bottom to the brink of the play offs in the blink of an eye.

Some people are booing after 25 minutes. Idiots.

Archived