Quote of the day

drgoodspeak

Also bloke near me always predicting the play as though he knows what is going to happen before everyone else but it always turns out ok in the end.

Shouting at players not to do X,Y and Z before they do it as if it would be a mistake but when the players play the ball it's always absolutely fine.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Doodle said:

We have around 25k proper fans. With the away crowd that's  about 27k when we go above that, the glory hunters are about. Fuckwits who moan if we are not winning after 10 mins. They may be good for the finances but terrible for morale during low scoring tight games 

More scapegoats......

35 minutes ago, Dai Capp said:

There's a fella behind me somewhere that thinks its fine to encourage our players to 'two foot him', 'snap 'em' and 'break his legs'. Every time he starts my heart sinks a little...

You should say something to him. I'm sure he'd be reasonable about it and would take it on board

There's a bloke behind me whose catchphrase is "Get rid of it" every time a Derby defender or midfielder has possession of the ball.

Also, there's a venomous really old bloke who immediately starts spouting bile the moment a player miscontrols it or plays a bad pass.  (is it wrong to hope for a really cold winter this Xmas?)

11 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

I think the best quote of the day was sung by the Norwich fans.

"We forgot that you were 'ere" they piped up, clearly aimed at the SS moments before Johnno popped up with the winner.

Didn't hear them after that. :)

I noticed that as well :D Fair play to them for the reception they gave to Johnson though. Nice to see.

Archived