Vydra's miss

Bris Vegas

I thought it was a good save from Camp, and the football leading up to the chance was very good, I like Vydra and think he will start scoring, in fact as long as we are playing good football and creating chances, I am a very happy Ram, do not understand any one moaning about today's game.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/11/2016 at 20:14, Howard Canitbé said:

I was last on the forum on Sunday night, I come on on Thursday night and this thread is still being discussed on it's 18th page.

We won the game, why does it matter so much? He will score other chances. Why so much analysis?

yes and all the usual who  must spend half their life on this forum

15 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Shouldn't we start another thread for today's miss? See if we can beat 18 pages?

Where's Bris?

He's out building a wall somewhere.

Yeah, it's okay he's missing some chances because Bent and Ince are so in-form, he's picked a very good part of the season to be out of form. There'll be a run of games this season where he's in-form and Bent isn't, that's the way it goes in the Championship.

I'm sure we'll see him score quite a few goals this season once he gets rolling under McClaren.

5 hours ago, LeedsRam1999 said:

As I'm watching the Newcastle game, keep thinking we should use him like Gayle. Get him in behind to create space for midfielders, and then sometimes he can drop off and link the play, just needs to be coached. He will be a quality player for us, just hasn't gone for him yet. 

Gayle is blowing up a storm and  becoming a real force 9 Gayle.

Archived