POLL: Who's our best striker this century?

Mostyn6

Of the leading scorers from this century, who is best?  

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Mostyn6 said:

do I need to screenshot the question?

Above the Poll is says "1. From the list below, who do you think is the greatest FOR DERBY?" But the sentence above it isn't very obvious but I can now see where you have asked it. So fair enough. Just a little confusing you know.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RamsPolls said:

Above the Poll is says "1. From the list below, who do you think is the greatest FOR DERBY?" But the sentence above it isn't very obvious but I can now see where you have asked it. So fair enough. Just a little confusing you know.

hence "pay attention", there's no reason to not read it properly! :lol: 

pfft kids today!

1 hour ago, RamsPolls said:

Oh dear god. This just gets worse.

I am sorry. I will be tearing up my season ticket and not going to anymore games. I also need the @Half fan now. 

Please forgive me :(:( 

Not sure if you are even measuring up to half fan at the minute :ph34r:

Bitterly disappointed that the likes of Theo Robinson, Paul Dickov, Tamas Priskin, Liam Dickinson, Luke Varney and especially Nathan Ellington are not involved so obviously I had to go for the Wardrobe himself Chris Martin. the guy has scored over 60 goals for derby for gods sake. something I haven't seen from anyone in my lifetime. #bringhimhome.

Hulse and Commons come in a distant 2nd and 3rd respectively.

Martin wins this but rob hulse is a very close second. Managed to score goals for a rather poo side at the time. Very good Player.

Archived