POLL: Who's our best striker this century?

Mostyn6

Of the leading scorers from this century, who is best?  

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I loved Chris Martin when he was the real fulcrum of everything that Derby did but I have gone for Malcolm Christie as the best striker.  He scored and played well against some of the best teams in the land.  Just a shame that injuries hampered his progress and he never fulfilled his potential.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

This is the problem with all these bloody bandwagon lot, don't remember the days when we had Dean Moxey up top.

Hardly a bangwagon lot... Had a ST for 10 years... Sorry but I genuinely can't remember seeing Moxey up top.

1 hour ago, RamsPolls said:

The GK Saul Deeney??? Where was this. I must have been away on holiday for this one because I haven't missed a pre season game since 2006 Summer! 

Love Pre season games!

http://origin-www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~1738770,00.html

This could be the game I was thinking of. The report says that Carroll was brought on as a striker, but I could've sworn that he took the gloves and Deeney went up front for the final 10 minutes.

4 minutes ago, Anon said:

http://origin-www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~1738770,00.html

This could be the game I was thinking of. The report says that Carroll was brought on as a striker, but I could've sworn that he took the gloves and Deeney went up front for the final 10 minutes.

I was at that game aswell.

Must have dosed off with the boring Clough football and missed Deeney up top.

20 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Gary Teale... Surely he played upfront at least once under Clough.

can you please pay attention, he was NEVER leading scorer for a season, and he is not on the list.

Are you sure your name is suitable? you clearly don't understand polls.

1 minute ago, Mostyn6 said:

can you please pay attention, he was NEVER leading scorer for a season, and he is not on the list.

Are you sure your name is suitable? you clearly don't understand polls.

To be fair... It doesn't say in the title leading goalscorers. Just who was the greatest. So might want to think your titles through :p 

Archived