Derby County v Brentford

Bwash_Ram

4th best defence in the league (Brighton, Huddersfield and Ipswich have all conceded 1 less than us) despite left back injuries galore, whatever is happening with Shackell, Pearce playing his first run of games in over a year, Carson being shaky and Christie and Keogh once again annoying many. Just need to sort it out up front.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Ram79 said:

On the up side another clean sheet for us racking up a few now just need to bloody score GOALS arrgghhhh!

Yep last 4 games scored 4, and conceded 1 so not bad.... Even Ipswich scored 4.. But I'm sure we will improve once KP has gone and brought in someone as a forward coach.  

Weimann in place of Ince ffs.

The right side is a major weak link with Ince and Christie down there. When Lowe is fit I'd stick him LB, Anya RB and Weimann and Russell out wide.

Christie has been pretty ***** bar a patch of form wheh he joined.

where the pigging hell is Camara  this time, too?

Just now, Papahet said:

The right side is a major weak link with Ince and Christie down there. When Lowe is fit I'd stick him LB, Anya RB and Weimann and Russell out wide.

SKY reporter said Ince was our most threatening player. When things don't quite go to plan Ince always seems an easy target!!

3 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Dynamic Weiman what a great option.

3 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

SKY reporter said Ince was our most threatening player. When things don't quite go to plan Ince always seems an easy target!!

Its not exactly difficult when the rest of the team offers no threat whatsoever. Ince missed some absolute sitters, but I suppose he actually got into positions where he had chances, so that has to count for something.

5 minutes ago, Andrew James said:

Dynamic Weiman what a great option.

He's a good player, just always in and out the side so can't get any form together. 

When Ince was out the side in the second leg at Hull we looked far better going forward and defensively solid 

1 minute ago, PodgeyRam said:

Hmm, goalscoring problems. I guess that's what happens when you sell your top goalscorer and attacking foil. Cheers Pearson.

Who is that Martin, 1 goal in 22... Let's move on for gods sake, funny Pearson signed Vardy and I'm sure SM must have someone up his sleeve to sort this out. 

1 minute ago, Papahet said:

He's a good player, just always in and out the side so can't get any form together. 

When Ince was out the side in the second leg at Hull we looked far better going forward and defensively solid 

In and out coz he is in and out. What does that say... If he played well most games and scored he would not be in and out, but just in. He left Villa when he was in and out... How about just out.. 

2 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Agreed. The one time he actually got a decent run in the team he was nominated for player of the month. He just doesn't get a chance though for some reason.

1 minute ago, Andrew James said:

Who is that Martin, 1 goal in 22... Let's move on for gods sake, funny Pearson signed Vardy and I'm sure SM must have someone up his sleeve to sort this out. 

Martin has scored two games in a row now, which would make him top scorer for us. Also got an assist today.

30 minutes ago, Andrew James said:

Yes can put down 2 jumpers as the nets aren't used. SM has to find some mates to lend us some players who shoot.. Ince had a great chance but maybe needs to get a least 1 muscle to be stronger. 

I wished we signed Tom Inch for 4.75M instead. If we don't sell Mr Ince and Mr Bent in January 2017 or given both fellows away to a good home or invited anyone to manage, coach, chair, recruit, make the tea, that can work out the glaring fact that we ain't ever going to get promoted from the championship with these two bad buys anywhere near the squad.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Inch

We'd have more chance with Itchy and Scratchy, just how long do we have to wait before anyone at the club can see the glaring obvious stuff, clubs performances dipped and have continued to dip since both signed.

Archived