Could this be the year?

froggg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully. Always predict them to go down, always look like they'll go down then they scrape their way out. Totally deserving to go down, a cancer on the PL. I expect some of their fans would accept relegation just to have a more enjoyable season next year. How can finishing 17th every year be enjoyable?

5 hours ago, froggg said:

Sunderland afc 2 points from 8 starts.

As a Boro fan I sincerely hope so. 

When they plumbed the depths to set a new "record" for the first time I rang a local radio show to request Paul Hardcastle's song "19" and dedicate it to all the loveable Deckchairs up the road.

Then they topped that with an all new low of 15 points and we were delighted.

So to be fair your unwanted record kind of pissed on our bonfire a little, but with any luck I'll be ringing the radio station again this year to request Beautiful South's "Perfect 10". Fingers crossed.

3 minutes ago, CumbrianRam said:

3 minutes ago, CumbrianRam said:

The new Coventry City, what ever happens they always stay up.

Never minded Cov, got the impression that for them that was winning, I mean look at em now. 

Not a r sed about scunderland, a bit like villa, justice would have them down, if they get back up then fair enough. 

On 15/10/2016 at 18:10, CumbrianRam said:

Don't care if they got 10 or 35 points, just want them down, sick of them stinking up the Prem with their, have a terrible start and sack our manager in winter and go on a winning run to stay up.

The new Coventry City, what ever happens they always stay up.

You mean them doing what we can only dream about doing..?

it won't be the year that our record is beaten, but it could be the year that Liverpool win the league...

ha ha ha ha ha ha course it could be!! Ha ha ha

48 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

it won't be the year that our record is beaten, but it could be the year that Liverpool win the league...

I certainly don't dream about being in footballing purgatory! 

Southampton, Swansea and even Bournemouth… that's the dream! 

6 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

would you accept that as a trade off?

Someone steals our (unwanted) lowest points record, BUT, Liverpool win the league.

7 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Why would it be the dream? Do you consider the Premier League the be all and end all? If so, why? 

3 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

would you accept that as a trade off?

Someone steals our (unwanted) lowest points record, BUT, Liverpool win the league.

Nope, I don't have one molecule in my body that is bothered in the slightest about our record points tally. It didn't bother me then and it doesn't bother me now. 

And as for Liverpool winnnig the league....I would rather see Forest win it. 

2 hours ago, Tombo said:

Why would it be the dream? Do you consider the Premier League the be all and end all? If so, why? 

No thanks. I just think that is what the club and the majority of the fans would dream of. I have said on many occasions on here that I would much prefer us to stay in division 2 battling for promotion...it's the most exciting thing in football.

31 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Nope, I don't have one molecule in my body that is bothered in the slightest about our record points tally. It didn't bother me then and it doesn't bother me now. 

And as for Liverpool winning the league....I would rather see Forest win it. 

New supply of crystal meth???

On 10/15/2016 at 17:04, froggg said:

Sunderland afc 2 points from 8 starts.

We can only hope - I can see Moyes going at Xmas, Allardyce coming back and saving them again.

Archived