The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

GR has said he wants more power, more strength and more pace in the squad...

On the basis he's supposedly had a word with Martin already and he ticks two of those three boxes gotta think he might be in the plans?

Other than that we're fine. :)

Sometimes I think 'let's not post this video, it's gotten old' but then I see people post the same old drivel they tried to argue a week ago, which got knocked down at the time but they have decided to ignore (and because that was 10 pages and who reads back 10 pages?) and I think 'oh go on then'. Enjoy (and sorry).

18 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Sometimes I think 'let's not post this video, it's gotten old' but then I see people post the same old drivel they tried to argue a week ago, which got knocked down at the time but they have decided to ignore (and because that was 10 pages and who reads back 10 pages?) and I think 'oh go on then'. Enjoy (and sorry).

Make sure you email GaryRowett@dcfc.co.uk the link, he likes watching videos, just in case he missed this one! :D

The most prolific striker this club has seen for a generation......And Pearson loaned him out. I will never ever forgive that half wit fit doing that. 

If GR has anything about him he will know the qualities Chrissy has and how he can fit perfectly into the system he is trying to build.

He is a model professional who on the whole always turns up and puts himself where others wouldn't. He loves Derby and i am sure he would relish the chance in the prem as well.  

I can't wait to see him back next season with Vydra, Russell and Ince flying round him. 

I see that Rhead at Lincoln has scored 11 goals this season as Lincoln get promotion. He scored 23 last season but Lincoln only finished 13th. I wonder how #toddyfacts would deal with that - striker getting worse even though he's helped his team to promotion? Get rid! :D 

3 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

I see that Rhead at Lincoln has scored 11 goals this season as Lincoln get promotion. He scored 23 last season but Lincoln only finished 13th. I wonder how #toddyfacts would deal with that - striker getting worse even though he's helped his team to promotion? Get rid! :D 

You would have a point if it was 4 seasons running. :thumbsup:

Many a striker has ups and downs but.....

A striker only usually scores less goals each season, especially 4 consecutive seasons when he's past his best. Oops!

I could add, he is not even Fulhams top scorer.......

if fulham go up and want Martin, then you'd have to let him go.

we are not going to be anywhere near the Prem for quite a while.

9 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Not likely to want him anyway then are they, we'll have to make do! ;)

He is off to wolves if Fulham don't want him.

Lambert will pay us £8 million plus.

We have to completely rebuild the squad/ team .

7 minutes ago, toddy said:

No, I told Rynny two months ago , wolves were coming in for  Martin.

Lambert wants him, but Fulham have first refusal.

I'm sorry, but you are talking complete *****.

You misunderstood a Derby Telegraph article referencing Wiemann, and the terms of his loan move (originally reported in their local rag), and the subsequent reporting in the same article of Rowetts understanding of the Chris Martin situation.

I don't blame you, I blame whoever has created the @Toddybot and unleashed it upon the world, the coding does its job, but the machine learning leaves a lot to be desired.

Archived