Cardiff City v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

BRADLEY JOHNSON OVER BRYSON PLEASE. 

Would that be the same Bryson, Pearson wished he had 11 of after the Burton game :o Just saying.

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Id bet on same 11 except weimann in for bent. 

Id also bet on cardiff. 

Hope Weimann is played down the middle, no height but then there's a simple solution, don't chuffing lump high balls down the middle or as crosses!!!

Maybe he'll give the midfield pair one last chance, reckon young Lowe could figure.

No idea what to expect but fear a defeat but the sadist in me made me buy a ticket this morning, must be mental but heading to Cornwall and coming back up for it; figure they need all the support they can get right now. 

Time to stop bitching and get behind them, well until the final whistle ;)

If Pearson insists on it being 4-4-2 then I would like to see the following;

Carson

Christie Keogh Pearce Olsson

Johnson Hughes Bryson Anya

Ince

Vydra

Butterfield is not a wide man, Johnson has played there before in his career and he would actually provide a presence in the midfield area. Two anonymous strikers up top isn't working, get Ince in behind the striker so he can actually influence a game.

1 hour ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

If Pearson insists on it being 4-4-2 then I would like to see the following;

Carson

Christie Keogh Pearce Olsson

Johnson Hughes Bryson Anya

Ince

Vydra

Butterfield is not a wide man, Johnson has played there before in his career and he would actually provide a presence in the midfield area. Two anonymous strikers up top isn't working, get Ince in behind the striker so he can actually influence a game.

Dear god please no, Johnson is less of a winger the butters. He only played there cos Norwich didnt know what else to do. 

I agree, butters is no wide man, and we could benef from a bit of brad but cropping down their midfield not ruining a whole wing. 

If we go that way, just drop bryson. 

Carson

Christie                         Keogh                        Shackel                             Ollson

Hanson/Baird

Ince                           Hughes                          Bryson                         Anya

Vydra

Won't happen but I think we need to change the formation to strengthen the middle.

Archived