Cardiff City v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

So not necessarily our best 11 but most hungry 11. obviously purely opinionated but here is the most passionate 11 I can come up with

Mitchell

Anya     Keogh     Rawson    Lowe

Wiemann   Bryson  Hughes   Camara (warrior)

Vydra     Vernam

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would try the 3-5-2 system, think it would suit our players better:

Carson

Keogh   Pearce   Shackell

Christie                                           Anya

Bryson   Johnson

Hughes

Vydra   Weimann

Subs: Mitchell, Olsson, Ince, Butterfield, Vernam, Bent, Bamba

Really hope we can get a result.  If we don't win one of the next 2 matches, I think Pearson is a goner.  Why was Clement ever sacked?  Looks a crazy decision now...

13 hours ago, Highgate said:

Interesting formation.  3 left backs it looks like, obviously pinpointing Cardiff right winger (Noone I'm guessing) as the danger-man.  Not quite sure what's happening in the middle, Ince appears to combining centre-back, holding midfielder and playmaker roles.  Maybe the added responsibility is just what he needs to motivate him.   Vydra seems to be the lone striker and it seems we'll be focusing on attacking down the Cardiff left.

An innovative and gutsy line-up.  It might just work. 

You got it mate they won't know what's hit them catching them completely of guard f you Cardiff take that coyr !

42 minutes ago, SecretDave said:

I would try the 3-5-2 system, think it would suit our players better:

Carson

Keogh   Pearce   Shackell

Christie                                           Anya

Bryson   Johnson

Hughes

Vydra   Weimann

Subs: Mitchell, Olsson, Ince, Butterfield, Vernam, Bent, Bamba

Really hope we can get a result.  If we don't win one of the next 2 matches, I think Pearson is a goner.  Why was Clement ever sacked?  Looks a crazy decision now...

Quite like the look of this but, can't see it happening. 

2 hours ago, Dannyboz1884 said:

Mitchell

Anya     Keogh     Shackell     Lowe

Ince     Butterfield   Johnson   Camara

Vydra     Weimann

First of all yesterday Pearson said he might have to look at a few youngsters so my team as two in it as he isn't going to just play the whole under 23's he will only make a few changes if he does. I would give Mitchell a chance in net as Carson's kicking is getting worse and he also seems to take forever to kick even if we are losing. Christie and Olsson frustrate me so much, I find Olsson to be very negative and scared to have a go unlike Forsyth that will attack and whip a good ball in so lets give Lowe a chance. Christie on the other hand loves to get forward which is great but drills his crosses into the opposition's body which gets on my tits. Anya can play in that position perfectly fine. Butterfield was class on Saturday and was trying to get things going so he keeps his place and I would bring Johnson in for a bit of steel. I prefer Bryson and Hughes but something different is needed, plus Hughes has so many opportunities to shoot and never does which Butterfield and Johnson are not scared to do. Two proper wingers on the wing please, bit of pace and skill are needed for this position. Butterfield has been playing well there but he is not a winger. We haven't really got a target man so we are only left with a bit of pace up top. I'd prefer Bent to come off the bench for the last 20 he's not a starter anymore. Blackman does nothing for me, we bought the guy on a good half a season he as been awful in other years. Wilson is injured but I would like to see more of him when he's fit to see what he's about. He has pace and a good shot on him but hasn't been fantastic so far. Vydra is our record signing so he will play every week plus he is our best striker regardless of the price. I would like to see Weimann given a good run of games up top not on the wing.

I assume I will get ripped for dropping Hughes and playing Anya at full back but that's what a forum is for opinions :)

Will IS our best all round player but as a proposition for discussion I see your point. There is some logic in your line up. I agree with you about Butterfields performance on Saturday .. he really did bust a gut and was more mobile than many. Don't think it will happen and not sure it would work but stranger things have happened

I would like to see it but my formation has no chance haha. Hughes and Bryson will still be the main CM pairing and Ince and Camara won't be the wingers. Pearson will think Butters played well on the wing which he did, I personally thought he was MOTM but I assume because he played well Pearson will keep him on the wing which is stupid. Camara will probs be on the bench he won't come straight in. The only thing I wrote that I can see happening is my two strikers.

Just now, Simsy said:

writing it in capitals isn't going to get Pearsons attention.

BRADLEY JOHNSON OVER BRYSON PLEASE!

Bold and underlined just might though! ;)

Sorry about that. I thought it'd actually helps.  :ph34r:

Carson

Christie      Keogh    Rawson     Olsson 

Butterfield  Bryson   Johnson    Anya

Hughes 

Vydra 

Look if any derby players reading this all us derby fans want to see is you get stuck and fight with everything you have. What we saw on saturday was a shadiow of your former self. But that fire and determation is there deep down like it was against hull city 2nd leg were you nearly pullied off a shock of all time. All were asking for is to this season. You need this now more than ever before right now were relegation fight we need to start giving knock out punches just like boxing. When a fighter backed into a corner he needs come out swing and that need to happen in your

Performances as your losing derby fans support right now you will never ever lose my support lets see this starting on tuesday at cardiff city. 

Carson

Christie      Keogh      Shackell    Olsson

Johnson

Bryson        Anya

Hughes

Vydra            Wilson

Full backs licence to get forward.

Johnson to hold.

Bryson and Anya Box to Box.

Hughes get on the ball and feed.

Vydra/Wilson make forward runs constantly.

Likelyhood of happening - Zip.

Archived