Cardiff City v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

1 minute ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Not sure about never playing again but told today he isn't injured and he never was. Hopefully he resolves the issues...

Can I be the first to say, I am sure, in no way, shape or form is this related to bedroom adventures with other players partners. Probably more hes just fed up because the team's playing badly....

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I make a point of never listening to gossip. It means that I miss about 1% of the good information, but on the other hand I miss 99% of the utter tripe.

Lex parsimoniae.

£24.50 away fans for this one and also for Reading too.

I have to admit that I am pleasantly surprised by the cost of some match tickets in the Championship. I thought i'd be looking at 30 quid plus most weeks.

I've watched Torquay in league 2 at Swindon and paid £25. Northampton away was £23, Notts County away £22 and for most away games that require you to sit you'll not get much change from £20 if any at basement level.

20 is plenty I agree but when you compare like for like, league for league, there is some value to be had in the Championship.

I'm guessing quite a few would disagree with me though.

Seriously, what has happened to abdel camara again? Made a big difference when he came on at Preston, the only game we've won, and hasn't come off the bench since? I know he had the minor injury, but came back the same time as Weimann and hasn't featured? Seems daft to be playing Butterfield or Weimann on the wing when we could have Anya and Camara. 

3 minutes ago, r_wilcockson said:

Seriously, what has happened to abdel camara again? Made a big difference when he came on at Preston, the only game we've won, and hasn't come off the bench since? I know he had the minor injury, but came back the same time as Weimann and hasn't featured? Seems daft to be playing Butterfield or Weimann on the wing when we could have Anya and Camara. 

I'd say he's perhaps not good enough but who knows with Pearson....

On 25/09/2016 at 22:51, kingsy1884 said:

That formation gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. Not sure if thats a good thing though :lol:.

I dont see what Carson offers that Mitchell doesn't but I agree he deserves one more chance.

But if Pearce plays another game along with that other Reading reject Blackman ahead of anyone, we will be in dire straights. I haven't seen a more woeful attempt at defending since the Claude Davis days. He got undone 3 times and they all led to either a goal or a penalty. The sooner Shackell returns the better or put Rawson in there or Baird, Hanson, Bamba even the Biffa bin next to the ticket office we will do better.

No idea why my phone made the formation appear like that haha! Was supposed to be a 4 1 4 1!

I think Pearce has done okay but the defence is being shown up for the lack of protection in front of it at the moment. If we signed bamba and put him and rawson in we'd have a huge physical presence at the back. 

Saturday's result was a complete kick in the scrotum. I fully expected things to click and see us win well. Now it looks like things are much worse than that and there are extremely serious divisions and issues to be addressed. Can't see anything else now but a defeat here and a struggle of a season ahead.

not 100% on the fitness of some of these but this is what i'd go with...

Mitchell

Christie Keogh Pearce Lowe

Hanson

Anya Hughes Bryson Camara

Vydra

reasons.

Carson & Olsson, dodgy and terrible respectively.

back 4 seem unable to function without protection in front of them

said protection, Hanson...if not fit, Johnson...Thorne Christmas onwards

pace on the wings.

Vydra on his own, the rest are garbage

round pegs round holes.

if we win, fans go all giddy saying it was 433 disguised as 4141

Archived