Forum getting stronger and better

archied

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally feel the forum has improved due to the responsive nature of devices especially the Samsung S7 with its market leading chipset which enables smooth transition between the forums pages, I would like to applaud android and Samsung for the hard work in making my time on this forum pleasurable.

7 hours ago, LesterRam said:

I personally feel the forum has improved due to the responsive nature of devices especially the Samsung S7 with its market leading chipset which enables smooth transition between the forums pages, I would like to applaud android and Samsung for the hard work in making my time on this forum pleasurable.

I may not agree with LesterRam on many things but the superior craftsmanship brought by the combination of Samsung and android technologies is a clear winner in anyone's eyes.

9 hours ago, BarrowRam said:

I really  enjoy  the forum. With not living in Derby it makes me feel part of it. It took me a while to sign up and jump in. I don't  do social media not on twitter or Facebook. But I love the forum and the cracks. 

Same here BarrowRam. Don't live in Derby and don't do social media (other than footy forums). I enjoy the forum and glad I signed up.

7 hours ago, LesterRam said:

That is a definite Alan Partridge quote! :lol:

Has to be.

On Friday, September 16, 2016 at 14:11, David said:

Really appreciate the kind words in this thread, we don't always get it right, some love us, others hate us but the above is partly down to the speed and general awesomeness of the moderators (except Boycie) that give up their own free time to keep this place running smoothly, unfortunately a lot more have been removed or edited recently. 

Results have seen an increase in things getting a little too personal between members, frustration is understandable but some are still finding it hard to politely disagree.

Not just that but we're STILL getting members that want to post "rumours" that could result in legal action, when banned run off to other forums acting all innocent claiming Mel is getting them banned. 

Oh and duplicate accounts are still an issue, you may notice several posts missing from the Shackell and other threads this morning from an ex member on his 4th account now. 

IMG_0697.JPG

I used to spend sleepless nights wondering if Bris was Motsyn's exotic, egoistic yet hispanic alter ego; or if Motsyn was the homespun, straight-talking egoist Bris created to rival himself. Now I just except 'each' of them for what they are. Dcfcfans paid clickbait.

14 minutes ago, BondJovi said:

One or two bits of tripe yeah. I got into a habit of writing an essay and then not hitting post as I saw something happening in the real world or I just couldn't be fecked to feel I had to defend my opinion.

Awful attitude. This is why you're valued so little by the forum hierarchy.

One sec...

yeah, in the Mod room we've got you down just above a Red Elvis? Last updated... 16/9/16. Red Elvis anyone?

2 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Awful attitude. This is why you're valued so little by the forum hierarchy.

One sec...

yeah, in the Mod room we've got you down just above a Red Elvis? Last updated... 16/9/16. Red Elvis anyone?

I feel the burn and all I wanted was a hug from from that Scottish infidel Martin.

Its a great forum,providing a variety of informative views and opinions involving all aspects of the club.Helps keep myself involved and informed when it is difficult to attend many home games.

A lot of good regular posters and dispite not agreeing with everyone on here its good to get an alternative prespective on things from time to time.Even if i think they are talking Sh#te.

Archived