Forum getting stronger and better

archied

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, David said:

In what way, anything we can do better?

No mate, nothing to do with you. The moderation, layout and work you do is fantastic, and the time you devote to it is highly appreciated. 

Just too many lunatics in the asylum spouting too much nonsense for my liking. Must be getting old.

got to say that this is becoming a very good forum ,, the debate on the whole is cracking and it seems to be getting stronger , I've been on this one and jumped into posting but also read another one ( Derby mad I think ) but never got into posting at times I would get frustrated switching between the two and trying to keep track but it seems a good few of the posters from the other are now posting on here too , easyer for my pea brain to keep track of once I'm used to seeing them on here and the red dwarf effect fades

Agree with this ! 

Tho that last sentence is intriguing ! lol 

We are one of the best supported clubs in the land .. .. 

This should be reflected on the net. 

17 hours ago, David said:

In what way, anything we can do better?

Have to say this is a very good forum that I visit at least once a day and more on match days.

The only downside for me is the disappearance of Matchday Chat, any plans to bring it back or replace with something similar?

4 minutes ago, 61GT said:

Have to say this is a very good forum that I visit at least once a day and more on match days.

The only downside for me is the disappearance of Matchday Chat, any plans to bring it back or replace with something similar?

The match day thread :)

Problem with the match chat is it's difficult to moderate. Having to trawl through logs in the admin panel after the game trying to sort out arguments and the trolls that like to post Goooal when there hasn't been one knowing Rams Player users are a good few minutes behind can be time consuming. 

On the forum it's much easier to moderate.

There is improvements coming where topics will automatically update which will give it that real time feel without having to refresh the page.

Finally members that are late getting online there is no way to go through older posts to see how the game as gone, any questions are often ignored or drown out by scores from other leagues rolling in.

We have basically outgrown a chat room in its current form.

There has been requests to the software developers that users can create their own private chat rooms as well as public rooms, if they do implement this I will look at bringing the chat back. 

Archived