Forum getting stronger and better

archied

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

I posted on Derby mad for a long time, but the more time I spend on here, the more I realise it was too long. Some great guys over there but the website was appalling. Navigation is so easy over here.

I always have a gander on the oppositions forum before a game, but rarely are they as good as on here. 

Discussion is also top notch, although people can get a tad dramatic if it isn't going our way. 

Yes I agree. You`re posted were always informative.

Shame about the Mad site..but you know when we are half a dozen games into the season and there are no threads about the games or team performance its days were numbered..add to that the non-user friendliness of the changes and its a done deal. I

30 minutes ago, minesahartington said:

Yes I agree. You`re posted were always informative.

Shame about the Mad site..but you know when we are half a dozen games into the season and there are no threads about the games or team performance its days were numbered..add to that the non-user friendliness of the changes and its a done deal. I

Ads were a joke. I understand all sites need revenue to survive but it was ridiculous... Almost what the DET is turning into 

Yeah great site. Appreciation to the lads for the effort and time it takes to keep it running for the benefit of us all and actually given the large numbers of fans who use it, for the short time I have been on I've found everyone to be best side of normal and civil. That's an achievement in this modern world of trolls and people hiding behind keyboards to post nasty personal things.

I'm used to small clubs (NOOOO! NOT THAT " I'M USED TO SMALL CLUBS" THING AGAIN!! SHUT UP!! :lol:) forums when often they have only about 6 fans registered and the bitchiness and unpleasantness between folk on some of those is pathetic so to have such a large number of users and most people respecting another it's good to see.

Easy to navigate and you can always get a helpful answer to a question (and some less so ;)) if you want to ask any of you lads and lasses anything.  

12 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Ban any criticism of Bryson for starters    :ph34r:

p. s.  I'm a CB fan by the way

Well 10/4 rubber duck , breaker breaker wolfie

Toast buns ??????? Oh sorry post puns was wondering why you would use your phone to toast buns and highly likely for it to combust ,, use the Forman gorilla 

Archived