v Ipswich (H) -Predictions

mozza

v Ipswich  

145 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Derbyram1983 said:

Derby 0 Ipswich 1. I think we'll get relegated this season. The way the players are playing we deserve it. Not hungry and just happy taking there big wage packet. One of the best paid clubs in the league and were being taken for mugs by some players ie shackell, ince, Blackman, bent. 

*sigh*

I see a comfortable 2-0 win to ease the pressure on Pearson.

But another unthinkable loss....should I rip up my £50 betting slip for automatic promotion?

Three defeats already this season ...at the halfway stage last season (23 games) only 2 defeats.:((

2-0 FGS Shackell (bullet header from corner).

8 hours ago, Derbyram1983 said:

Derby 0 Ipswich 1. I think we'll get relegated this season. The way the players are playing we deserve it. Not hungry and just happy taking there big wage packet. One of the best paid clubs in the league and were being taken for mugs by some players ie shackell, ince, Blackman, bent. 

I tend to agree with the result you've suggested for tomorrow's game.

I think it's going to get worse before it gets any better. McCarthy will have his boys up to capitalise on all our problems right now. "These Rams were booed off the pitch by some of their fans on Saturday" he'll say.

Can't see us being relagated though.

Far too many players just not up to the job sadly, no leaders in the squad it seems, confindence with many players at an all time low. Far too many ordinary players on big wages & long contracts. If Pearson can't sort this mess out we really have got a problem. Very poor recruitment & changing managers on a wim over several years has taken the Club backwards on the pitch, not forwards Mr Morris for all the money you've invested. If we don't start scoring goals very soon then Mel certainly will go banging on the home dressing room door, but I hope he & the others who run the Club take a good long look in the mirror at themselves first..

Archived