Nathan Tyson on LinkedIn

cheron85

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What ever his abilities, fair do to the guy he has made a career out of pro football and what ever hieghts of his accomplishmnent achieved something most of us will only ever dream of,that being able to pull on a shirt for the rams.

Good luck to the kid,it must be difficult not asserting yourself in your chosen profession when as a child it is all you have probably known.

4 hours ago, cheron85 said:

Apparently he was trying to make people aware of his availability... It is after all a professional networking tool...

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/nathan-tyson-652113125

He had this to say about his time at Derby:

Striker

Derby County Football Club

July 2011 – June 2014 (3 years)

I joined the rams in 2011 as one of their stellar signings, where I spent the first season playing a mixture of striker and on the wing.

During my time at Derby County, I proved to create a huge impact on the games when I was on the pitch and on numerous occasions came straight onto the pitch to score or be the provider and assist my teammates scoring goals.

I thought you chaps may have some opinions on this?

:D

Says he spent the first season playing a mixture of striker and on the wing. How did he spend the second season and third season. He doesn't say and I cerrtainly don't remember . In fact I can't remember much about his first season either, except he got injured before the start of the season. 

I hope we've learnt our lesson that buying players just cos they are quick won't get you far. I'm not so sure we have learnt that lesson. 

41 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

Wanted to give Nathan some skills endorsements using my LinkedIn acount but couldn't find any categories under compulsive liar and total delusionalist

Give the guy a break, he is trying to get a job. Many people enhance their skills to find employment. 

What has been said. He's trying to get a job yet getting slated for it. In a day and age where people complain about the benefits system, maybe if a few more got off their arses and actively seeked employment we might be better as a country. Was far from a favourite of mine and he has probably gone a little far on his time with us but good luck to him. 

2 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

What has been said. He's trying to get a job yet getting slated for it. In a day and age where people complain about the benefits system, maybe if a few more got off their arses and actively seeked employment we might be better as a country. Was far from a favourite of mine and he has probably gone a little far on his time with us but good luck to him. 

Agree. Plus we have a massive game with Newcastle upcoming, 2 new attacking players to see. We care about this why?

12 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Says he spent the first season playing a mixture of striker and on the wing. How did he spend the second season and third season. He doesn't say and I cerrtainly don't remember . In fact I can't remember much about his first season either, except he got injured before the start of the season. 

I hope we've learnt our lesson that buying players just cos they are quick won't get you far. I'm not so sure we have learnt that lesson. 

I seem to recall he spent most of his first season on the injury table, showed some flashes of being decent in season 2 and then went out on loan season 3?

8 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

I doubt he's going to be claiming benefits any time soon... After the contract we supposedly gave him...

4 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Agree. Plus we have a massive game with Newcastle upcoming, 2 new attacking players to see. We care about this why?

Because it's amusing Ninos... It's a bit of a giggle when we're having a bad start to the season...

4 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

For the record I would be happy to see him pick up a club, but making up rubbish on linkedin is a pretty silly thing to do when anyone with an elementary understanding of his career can call him out on it.

This all over... I actually quite like the guy and he seemed genuinely gutted that his time at Derby was so plagued with injury... 

However it's amusing to see how the 'interesting improvements' we all make to our CVs look like on someone's CV where we've all been witness to the 3 years in question... I mean arguably he WAS a stellar signing at the time... Old Nigel certainly seemed to see him as a key player... Just got injured right away...

Archived