Nathan Tyson on LinkedIn

cheron85

16 hours ago, jono said:

I am really worried about this candidate. He didn't say he was a highly motivated self starter or that he could use word and excel. Has he got a clean driving licence ? And what does he do in his spare time ? .. Nothing about dog walking, gardening or DIY for that matter. :ph34r:

So funny.

My wife once went to an interview which she says she sailed through, just at the end the interviewer said "I can see you read books, what are u reading", she froze and said "I don't know but it's really good".

"thanks, we will call you" :)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am now trying to imagine the CV of certain other players 

excellent tracking back skills.

so good the fans gave me my own song

get on well with other players wives 

exceptional diving skills 

A starter finisher

work well without supervision 

target driven 

voted show pony of the year 

12 hours ago, bcnram said:

Give the guy a break, he is trying to get a job. Many people enhance their skills to find employment. 

I wasn't having a dig at the guy for wanting to find employment as you erroneously surmised,  I was pointing out the factual content of his achievements whilst at Derby. I understand most people embellish their feats on their CVs but some of the achievements Tyson listed stretched the boundaries a little too much.

9 hours ago, RamuelLJackson said:

Looks like he's copy-pasted the text from somewhere else and changed the "he" and "his" to "I" and "my".

Unfortunately he missed a few.

259lqbr.jpg

Well it's nice of Tyson to recognise Pardew's ability to cross the ball to be fair...

Archived