Burton Albion vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DCFCArmy said:

Its gonna get worse before it gets better 

NP as I keep saying needs time to get rid of the absolute dross we have in our squad before rebuilding. 

And boy we have some bad attitudes in our squad.

Most of this dross had been pretty good for 3 seasons.

1 minute ago, sage said:

Christie is an absolute liability.

I think I am going to become a professional footballer - if Christie can pass as a defender then I sure as hell can. He was just pushed off the ball like he wasn't there earlier.

Cant wait to see more of our best attacker playing as defensive mid. Bryson as a holding midfielder also looks bloody fantastic - don't want him making any of those forward runs he used to make.

Just now, DCFCArmy said:

Hence the reason they'll never get up, which is why NP needs 2 or even 3 seasons to sort out the mess. 

too many players and too many arrogant players at that

If Steve McClaren and Darren Wassall could get this team into the play-offs then I don't see any reason why Pearson can't. 

4 minutes ago, DCFCArmy said:

Its gonna get worse before it gets better 

NP as I keep saying needs time to get rid of the absolute dross we have in our squad before rebuilding. 

And boy we have some bad attitudes in our squad.

Oh okay. Everyone's fault apart from Pearson again! 

Russell - first season under mac looked like a world beater looks terrible now

ince- used to look like he'd do something everytime he got the ball now just looks rubbish 

hughes - fantastic passer of the ball great vision... Never in a million years a defensive midfielder not big enough & too lightweight 

Archived