Burton Albion vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Tombo said:

I hope Shaun Barker comes on tbh

And I hope that we can beat him, despite the reported impossibility of such a task.

Some people used up say the same about Des Walker but I vividly remember him beating himself and leaping majestically across the Wembley peno box to head delicately but purposefully into his own net. I that point I knew he could be beaten. 

5 minutes ago, David said:

They always travel with more players that make the squad

Yeah I kind of knew that but I do think it's a shame not to throw either back into the mix as they must be buzzing. And that would give us better midfield cover! But it would have been a very big call to drop to drop senior pros for the youngsters. Are some in the last chance saloon? With Hendrick and Weimann hopefully getting close to fitness it's going to get more competitive.

Really hoping for a result and a performance. Come on you Rams!

Fair play to Nigel for saying how it is, nowt wrong with what he's said, in fact I'd say he's spot on... after spunking all that money after Clough's hard work... we're still in the same league playing players he found and gave a chance to! 

Always have a lot of respect for Nigel, he's his own man and would like him to do well.

One things for sure, he looks a lot happier there than he did with us.

That being said...

Up The Rams! 

1 minute ago, PrivateDerby said:

Fair play to Nigel for saying how it is, nowt wrong with what he's said, in fact I'd say he's spot on... after spunking all that money after Clough's hard work... we're still in the same league playing players he found and gave a chance to! 

Always have a lot of respect for Nigel, he's his own man and would like him to do well.

One things for sure, he looks a lot happier there than he did with us.

That being said...

Up The Rams! 

Totally agree with this. Honest (a little bitter) but diplomatic. And absolutely true.

3 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Didn't realise Shaun Barker had joined Burton. Hope he gets on for a standing ovation.

Burton chairman sounds like a good guy.

They announced it on Twitter in between posting the starting 11 and subs, a bit weird really

Archived