Burton Albion vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Breath of fresh air listening to the burton chairman.

No dis respect to burton but we need to be in control of this game from start to finish, let's play football & get them chasing it. Squad wise the difference is catastrophic between the two sides & I genuinely can't see anything other than a Rams win tonight (hopefully).

In other news tho what's with Nigel's interviews? Constantly has a depressed feel sorry for little old burton look on his face, again reminding everyone how "small" a club they are with so little resources compared to everyone else.

Your in our pond now you wanna swim with the big boys you'd better get them armbands on!

Peace out.

4 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

I thought he came off quite bitter, especially that little comment at the end of his pre-game interview. 

Very bitter and that last comment!!, whether you feel that and think that you don't say it on tv. Made himself look a right mardy little boy. Lost a bit of respect for him on these comments

4 minutes ago, Duracell said:

BREAKING NEWS:

Man Didn't Like Being Sacked From Job, Says Something About It When Asked.

There's bitterness there though, you can tell there is by the odd comment thrown in. When asked if he'd like to get one over us he said no it's only about the three points, but when he was here he tried to build something, now we're trying to buy something.

I appreciate what he did for us but he wasn't good enough to take us forward and progress, which we definitely have since he left, even if we are yet to be promoted.

18 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Surely you'd want Hughes further forward?

Doesn't really matter what System we play though. If our midfield is too deep, we will end up playing long balls forward to Martin and it will no doubt look really disjointed and poor.

You're a bundle of joy tonight aren't ya

Archived