Chris Martin - Signed for Fulham

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Tombo said:

And of course, it certainly sounds like he wants to come back but also sounds like he's resigned to finishing the season with Fulham. That's why we've signed Nugent, and he'll be back in the summer. Unfortunate but it'll have to do.

That is far from certain ,, if we go up do we want him back? If Fulham go up do they want him? If Fulham want him for next year and offer better terms , if nugent and or vydra,Blackman turn it on , if our scouting team see someone they feel is better ? He is at Fulham today,,, that's the only thing that is certain

2 minutes ago, archied said:

That is far from certain ,, if we go up do we want him back? If Fulham go up do they want him? If Fulham want him for next year and offer better terms , if nugent and or vydra,Blackman turn it on , if our scouting team see someone they feel is better ?

Lol to the idea of any of those things occurring!

Fulham obviously have no money or they'd have sent him back, they can't afford a replacement.

4 minutes ago, archied said:

That is far from certain ,, if we go up do we want him back? If Fulham go up do they want him? If Fulham want him for next year and offer better terms , if nugent and or vydra,Blackman turn it on , if our scouting team see someone they feel is better ? He is at Fulham today,,, that's the only thing that is certain

Hmm,I suspect that's why he wanted to come back in January before all the above factors came into play and his and derbys hands get forced.

I'm getting slightly depressed over this situation and the way it's playing out...

2 hours ago, rynny said:

Obviously your maths skills are as good as your fact making skills.

I will do it for you, not that you will pay any attention.

He has taken 17 penalties for us, scored 11 and missed 6. So to work out the percentage of missed penalties it is 6 divided by 17, then you times that by 100, this give you your answer.

6 / 17 = 0.352

0.352 x 100 = 35.2%

Answer Chris Martin has missed 35.2% of penalties for us.

Throughout his career he has missed 34.8% of penalties.

So with all your dross above he still scores only 1 in 3 at best?  As I said thought Fulham would have done their homework, still it keeps then below us...............

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Lol to the idea of any of those things occurring!

Fulham obviously have no money or they'd have sent him back, they can't afford a replacement.

Fulham have to be paid out to send him back, so I would say they don't need the cash?

2 hours ago, rynny said:

Obviously your maths skills are as good as your fact making skills.

I will do it for you, not that you will pay any attention.

He has taken 17 penalties for us, scored 11 and missed 6. So to work out the percentage of missed penalties it is 6 divided by 17, then you times that by 100, this give you your answer.

6 / 17 = 0.352

0.352 x 100 = 35.2%

Answer Chris Martin has missed 35.2% of penalties for us.

Throughout his career he has missed 34.8% of penalties.

21 minutes ago, toddy said:

So with all your dross above he still scores only 1 in 3 at best?  As I said thought Fulham would have done their homework, still it keeps then below us...............

:huh:

21 minutes ago, toddy said:

And you still make things up, even when it is in black and white, right in front of your eyes. No he has scored 2/3 penalties he has taken.

bang-head-on-wall.gif

1 hour ago, toddy said:

Were you born in a thicket?

Archived