Chris Martin - Signed for Fulham

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Search #ffc Martin on twitter, their fans want him gone! 

Jokanovic needs to protect CM in this situation unlike he did when this all kicked off. The best way of doing that is to return him to where he rightfully belongs. Come on SJ, you know it makes sense. 

Hahahaha they're so fickle as f*ck, they were the same one happy to signed him earlier on the season... 

See you on Tuesday evening Chrissy.. :whistle:

If they think he's missing penalties on purpose by putting them on target, then god help them. If he skied it over by about 20 yards twice then that could be a fair comment, but come on.

I think he should put his next penalty out for a throw in before lifting his shirt over his head, Balotelli style, to reveal a t-shirt with a print of Mac's face on it with the words "take me home." They may have a valid point then.

3 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Quick look at the Fulham forum and the vast majority seem to think he's missing on purpose. It seems to have escaped the witless wonders that they have 9 other outfield players who could step up if they had the guts to. All joking aside it really pisses me off.

Their managers next team selection will determine whether or not he believes in that ludicrous assumption. Hope he does and it accelerates the return of CM.  

Archived